Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Who the gently caress decided to change the system requirements from the beta to the full release? I was able to play the beta just fine with minimal slowdown, but the final game crashes as soon as I click on superhot.exe

Gutted.

My graphics card is fairly shite since I picked up an all-in-one pc for ludicrously cheap, but I'm able to run payday 2 and a whole horde of other titles on medium to low settings. The fact that I could play the beta but not the actual release is some premium grade horseshit.

Narcissus1916 fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Feb 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

ymgve posted:

Are you all getting perfect frame rates? Because I get huge FPS slowdowns every time I kill an enemy or glass shatters.

I can't even get to the first level, as the game goes to the startup screen with the black and white static and dial up noises and just hangs there.

Thanks developers!

I was able to play the beta just fine, but apparently the final game is too much. Fuckin' developers.

Not bitter. Nope. Not at all.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

GOT IT TO WORK! The steam version came with a patch that fixed my problem.

Interesting that it now takes three unarmed melee attack to take a guy out. IIRC the beta only required two.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

So early in the game my bread and butter is to melee/stun an enemy, grab his gun, and shoot him with it right?

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

So is there ever a good time to melee, giving that it takes three hits to kill someone? Is it always better to punch once, grab a gun and shoot?

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

This is probably Superhot 101, but I LOVE getting enemies to shoot each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Anyone have some general tips? I'm on the third "part" of the core level and I just can't seem to avoid getting shot in the back. Its this weird n shaped level, the one where it starts with two guys in front and one guy dying to my left.
Literally played it for an hour straight and just can't quite seem to pull it off.

Melee'ing only seems useful for stunning, I'm dead any time I try and land a thrown stun and two punches.

Narcissus1916 fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Mar 6, 2016

• Locked thread