Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

I enjoyed it ceaselessly through my initial playthrough, if occasionally a little frustrated.

I am going through katanolny mode and loving it 5x more.

This game is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

CrazyLittle posted:

SUPERHOT is the most innovative shooter I've played in years!

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

Is there a challenge mode where hotswitching doesn't kill your old avatar?

It took me a while to even notice that I didn't have to kill it, since I assumed it did not and took precautions by only swapping when bullets were in my face.

PantsBandit posted:

Haha wow, chucking the pistol over the train and catching it before it lands is some serious action movie poo poo. Well done.

I'm very fond of chucking a katana at one guy, then swapping into the dude next to him as it traverses the first's insides. If a third is nearby, it's easily a fast triple kill.

Zomborgon fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Mar 1, 2016

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

ChogsEnhour posted:

I'd kill for a Hotline Miami mod. During the replay instead of SUPER.HOT.SUPER.HOT it'd play some New Retro Wave music instead.

The whole game did really feel much like Hotline Miami: the FPS + bullet time

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

Talorat posted:

I loved that bit but my roommate was not a fan. All he could hear from the other room was "SUPER... HOT...SUPER...HOT..." and didn't know what the gently caress was going on.

I don't know why this is a problem, just inform him that you were playing the most innovative shooter you've played in years. Maybe send him an .exe

There really should be a demo in a single .exe, maybe packaged from the 7 day FPS game.

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

Fans posted:

Well there's a demo you can play in your web browser

https://superhotgame.com/play-prototype/

Exactly what I was referring to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

It's not the memory, I'm still at 4GB RAM and the only thing I can't run is The Division. My guess is that he's somehow using an integrated graphics card instead of his actual card.

I've heard stories of people forgetting which video output to use and hooking up the DVI cable to the motherboard, making the GPU a useless block of semiconductor.

• Locked thread