Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PBCrunch
Jun 17, 2002

Lawrence Phillips Always #1 to Me
What is the last challenge? I don't think I have the patience for Speedrun RT or NoRestart. I have 100% in all the other challenges. Impossible mode and Fists Only are HARD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PBCrunch
Jun 17, 2002

Lawrence Phillips Always #1 to Me
This games runs great on my computer. It should, the computer has a Skylake i5, 16GB DDR4, and a GTX 960. I played it on another PC of mine (Core 2 Duo E7500, 8GB DDR3, GTX 460 768MB), and it seemed to be pretty smooth. The CPU and the GPU are both below the requirements listed on Steam, but the game was completely playable. Both of these machines run Windows 10.

I convinced my friend to buy it, and it runs like hot buttered rear end on Core 2 Quad Q6600, Radeon HD 6870, and 4GB DDR2, Windows 7. The game was an unplayable slideshow. I know the Windows install on that computer is pretty fresh; it was just done around Christmas to install a new SSD. We installed the latest AMD driver to try to fix the problem, to no avail. We already tried turning all options (except resolution) down to minimum.

Any experiences here? Could the problem be the DDR2 memory? The 4GB vs 8GB on the other machines? Windows 7 vs. Windows 10? Poor performance on AMD graphics chips? My friend isn't too concerned since he is upgrading soon Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade.

PBCrunch fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Mar 15, 2016

• Locked thread