Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title
Something's happened to my SUPERHOT such that I now have the SPEEDRUN and SPEEDRUNrt achievements, even though I only have RED scores on 7 and 1 of those levels respectively.

If someone hacked my Steam account this is a pretty weird way to show it. If it's an innocent bug, well I wasn't looking forward to spending too much time in SPEEDRUNrt anyway, so whatever.

Edit: apparently it's a thing, hooray bugs? Still a little surprised that < 1% of players have the achievement if its this easy to get by accident.

Sivart13 fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Feb 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sivart13
May 18, 2003

Turtlicious posted:

My favorite part in SUPERHOT is when the game told me to press ESC to disconnect, and then said that I have no control, now what do I do.
I closed the game after the "I will never open superhot.exe again" scene and when I reopened the game to continue it started by replaying the chat scene instead of going on to the next bit :|

I don't like the story in this game, too grimdark meathook future etc. But the aesthetic is fun. Would be better with some music, but maybe the music would get annoying.

Sivart13
May 18, 2003

Morter posted:

fixed occasional progress loss in Challenges
I haven't played the new version yet to see the new and exciting bugs, but I hope this one is true at least.

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
That's awesome, I really thought touching the car at all was insta death.

• Locked thread