Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Secrets Talk:

Has anybody found the secret terminal in DROP? I've gone off the far end to the cars floating in the air where the road probably should be, but there's nothing out there other than some "SUPER" and "HOT" signs. I did notice a lot of weird stuff under and around the side of the map while I fell to my death. Am I going the wrong way?

EDIT: Found a guide on Youtube. Boy, that was a weird spot.

The Kins fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Feb 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

MinibarMatchman posted:

That being said I do hope the popularity gets bigger so they can offer even more content to it because the premise and engine is just that radical.
According to their Kickstarter update about the release, there will be post-release content and it will be free.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Wrr posted:

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the end?
Republika - Psy Pawłowa

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Suspicious Dish posted:

has anyone figured out how to enter shrl.exe yet
The developers are trolling people who ask about it via email: Apparently we need an official manual that has been discontinued.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Zsinjeh posted:

I'm at work and can't check this out, but what does jumping do that breaks the game? I just recall it loving me over since it goes into real-time for the full extent of the jump and I'd get hit by bullets.
1.) It lets you move faster around the level.
2.) It causes enemies to frequently aim upwards harmlessly.
3.) If you hold the jump button time stays super-slow while you're in the air.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Someone on Reddit used their One Question to ask the game director about a level editor:

quote:

We just had an internal discussion about it today. I'd love to have some simple in-game editor, later a full-user-level-support. As we see it now, a necessarry step would be some kind of procedural level generator for endless replayability. I hope it can work, there are a lot of obstacles to overcome, but I know the result would be mind-blowing. We hope we will be good enough to deliver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
I'm pretty sure it's actually the default "IBM VGA8" font that has been in the BIOS of pretty much every PC since VGA became a thing. You can find recreations of it, and a bunch of other oldschool BIOS fonts, here.

• Locked thread