Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

This game was pretty :krad:. I wish they had played the whole finale fight back in real time at the end though, that would have been some serious poo poo.

I wonder what kind of secrets there are, feels like they could have buried some cool stuff in all the little garbage programs etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Controversial superhot take: I wish the game didn't have the floaty jump. It completely breaks the AI and makes your replays look stupid, but it's kind of too powerful not to use once the cat's out of the bag

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Blockhouse posted:

I am super stuck on what I assume is the last level

It feels so much more difficult than everything else in the story mode it's making me feel like a real idiot

This might just be in my head, but I found that the area on the right as you enter between the enemy spawns had the best line of sight to avoid any cheap deaths from guys who just spawned in, which was what was giving me problems.

mistermojo posted:

Jumping seems way too strong

It definitely is, it breaks the game in half. When you get to the harder challenges you have no real choice but to abuse it, kind of a downer.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

VERY COOL MAN posted:

i beat the game without jumping except for the level where you have to because I forgot about it. lol

You definitely don't have to jump for the story mode, but when the challenge levels start getting ridic you begin to appreciate that jumping makes every enemy shoot randomly at the sky

• Locked thread