Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
:chome: where the gently caress are these ppl? reading the bitcoin thread or somethinG? get out here!! this thread is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
chome

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

quick shout out to all my homies: 32MB OF ESRAMA Curvy GoonetteA Pinball WizardA Yolo Wizarda771cu5Al!ananasuAndreanthonypantsatomicthumbsBakalakadakaBattlegoatbenitocerenobig-rear end jortsBIGBONGTHEORYBilly SastardBiodomeBob BastardBoBtheImpalerBONGHITZBoxturretBrett824Bruno_mebsamubump_fnButtcoin purseCall Me CharlieCampingCarlcarry on thencheque_someClockwerkColourCommunistPancakecomputer partsConsummate ProfessionalCracker KingcultureulteriorDeddehDr MonkeyseeechinopsisEtaBetaPiFanged Lawn WormyFireDooleyFish CakefishmechFlagrant AbuseFormatAmericafritzfuture meGenericOverusedNameGeology Grimarest Horrorclaus infernal machines JamesieAB jattdb Jesus Kristov John Kelly Jonny 290 jony ive aces kwinkles Kwyjibo lampey Liver Disaster logical Low-Pass Filter MALE SHOEGAZE Malloreon MeruFM minivanmegafun Mr Dog My PIN is 4826 Notorious QIG Number Ten Ox OgO oh dope OldAlias Olivil Palpek Parahexavoctal Perplx Petty Haberdasher PierreTheMime Plank Walker Plorkyeran Powerful Two-Hander Pumpy Dumper Qwijib0 Saint_Rukus sandoz scottch Serfer Silver Alicorn Slikice Smythe SNOT CORN somy_lifetime spankmeister splifyphus squidgee St Evan Echoes strangehamster Suspicious tak Tavistock text editor TheVaultDweller Time Trabisnikof Trimson Grondag 3 Troolari Tusen Takk Tweak uncurable mlady UndeadSocrates Valeyard Van Kraken vectoral Wells Xemloth yellow borders zipcube

yellow borders
Jan 7, 2010

akadajet posted:

quick shout out to all my homies: 32MB OF ESRAMA Curvy GoonetteA Pinball WizardA Yolo Wizarda771cu5Al!ananasuAndreanthonypantsatomicthumbsBakalakadakaBattlegoatbenitocerenobig-rear end jortsBIGBONGTHEORYBilly SastardBiodomeBob BastardBoBtheImpalerBONGHITZBoxturretBrett824Bruno_mebsamubump_fnButtcoin purseCall Me CharlieCampingCarlcarry on thencheque_someClockwerkColourCommunistPancakecomputer partsConsummate ProfessionalCracker KingcultureulteriorDeddehDr MonkeyseeechinopsisEtaBetaPiFanged Lawn WormyFireDooleyFish CakefishmechFlagrant AbuseFormatAmericafritzfuture meGenericOverusedNameGeology Grimarest Horrorclaus infernal machines JamesieAB jattdb Jesus Kristov John Kelly Jonny 290 jony ive aces kwinkles Kwyjibo lampey Liver Disaster logical Low-Pass Filter MALE SHOEGAZE Malloreon MeruFM minivanmegafun Mr Dog My PIN is 4826 Notorious QIG Number Ten Ox OgO oh dope OldAlias Olivil Palpek Parahexavoctal Perplx Petty Haberdasher PierreTheMime Plank Walker Plorkyeran Powerful Two-Hander Pumpy Dumper Qwijib0 Saint_Rukus sandoz scottch Serfer Silver Alicorn Slikice Smythe SNOT CORN somy_lifetime spankmeister splifyphus squidgee St Evan Echoes strangehamster Suspicious tak Tavistock text editor TheVaultDweller Time Trabisnikof Trimson Grondag 3 Troolari Tusen Takk Tweak uncurable mlady UndeadSocrates Valeyard Van Kraken vectoral Wells Xemloth yellow borders zipcube

in it, voted 5

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lurkers, it's OK to post
:)

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
lurking the video game thread in the hope of snapping up a key for the sort of indie garbage that even the worst posters don't mind giving away

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

agr33d

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

akadajet posted:

Welcome to YOSPOS, FuckTards, CJs, and, the worst if all ... *snickers* Linux enthusiasts!!

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

angry_keebler posted:

lurking the video game thread in the hope of snapping up a key for the sort of indie garbage that even the worst posters don't mind giving away

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
theres 190 now op

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

akadajet posted:

yellow borders posted:

in it, voted 5

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
pro-tip for lurkers: emptyquote smythe's :chome:post or my chome post and you'll be on your way to being an unmemorable whitenoise hell fucker like me

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
all these dunning-spergertrands queering up the pos, what gives? bring back the days when there was nobody here at all

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Dr. Honked posted:

all these dunning-spergertrands queering up the pos, what gives? bring back the days when there was nobody here at all

gbs has gotten so bad they've begun spilling into this place

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Dr. Honked posted:

agreed. and delete the cat thread

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

jony ive aces posted:

pro-tip for lurkers: emptyquote smythe's :chome:post or my chome post and you'll be on your way to being an unmemorable whitenoise hell fucker like me

that ws my idea already u gently caress

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

watch here another

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

pram posted:

delete the cat thread

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
if pleasurekevin can post here, anyone can.

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
the pleasurekevin perogative

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i'm the best poster. so if you need a yospos advisor, come check me out

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
postin though i'm normally in BYOB

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Smythe posted:

:chome: where the gently caress are these ppl? reading the bitcoin thread or somethinG? get out here!! this thread is

please send the bitcoin thread to gbs whedre it belongs

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
this thread is, chome as hell

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

pram posted:

delete the cat thread

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006

Shaggar posted:

please send the bitcoin thread to gbs whedre it belongs

i just downloaded and installed ie 11

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Smythe posted:

:ohdear:

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

Smythe posted:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Boner Buffet posted:

i just downloaded and installed ie 11

its good

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006

Shaggar posted:

its good

yep

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

akadajet posted:

:cheerdoge:

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

so is our google summer of code mentor organization application ready

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

akadajet posted:

theres me there i am daily whitenoise checkin

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

zen death robot posted:

don't tempt me.....do not freaking tempt me

:mad:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

do it

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012