Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

A lot of the right wing groups Putin is funding in Europe probably celebrated the kid that drowned and washed up on that beach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I just spent 2 hours arguing about MH17 with a "far left" friend of mine. It is obviously a CIA plot to discredit Russia, at the same time the Odessa massacre was a direct attack by Ukraine Neo Nazis against freedom loving peaceful protesters.

:negative:

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Pierogi posted:

Here's some EE flava for y'all.
A truck driver in Poland stopped for the night at a service stop on a highway. A bit drunk already, he left his truck open and went to take a leak. Upon returning he discovered that the truck, with a major cash bundle in the cab and $0,5mln worth of merchandise in the trailer had been stolen! He instructed a service center employee to call the cops and went back to the toilet.

Wherein the police found him a bit later hanged by the neck.

What the police found next was that the truck, opened but untouched was parked on the other side of the road on a very similar parking.

The owner of the truck, when informed, had this to say: "there wasn't even that much cash or cargo as the driver had thought".

gently caress that's dark.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Trump thinks the Crimea situation is perfectly fine so I don't see any good news for Eastern Europe the next 4 years.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Trump will just use the position to build his brand, Pence will do all the actual presidenting.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

alex314 posted:

Good luck Romanian Goons!

Poland is so hosed I won't even bother posting details.

You don't have to, we know how bad it is :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

60% of Russians think Stalin was cool.