Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Young Freud posted:

Expect Ukraine, Georgia, and the Baltics to be sold out and reintegrated with Russia by 2020 under President Trump.

I don't get the impression that Trump is the sort of guy who would just hand an entire region of developed world over to their arch-nemesis. Furthermore, I don't think any U.S. president can make that decision without the approval of his military leadership. Empires don't voluntarily give away their power and influence, it has never happened and it never will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

anilEhilated posted:

He can just do it by inaction. Guy supposedly respects Putin for being a strong leader, Putin will play him like a fiddle.

Trump is a complete narcissist and if he gets into the White House, he will be the leader of the greatest empire that has ever existed on this planet. He will give jack poo poo to Putin.