Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Death to Putin's approval rating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Friendly Humour posted:

That was a dumb meme post

Would you say it was just a bit of... friendly humour? :downsrim:

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The recent Ukraine developments have me a little worried. I've got a friend who is flying back to visit family for a week at the end of April, how hard should I be trying to talk them out of it?

e: Family in Kaniv, for reference.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sparatuvs posted:

East of the Dnieper you should be safe. I wouldn't go to Kharkov, or anywhere in Donbass obviously. April will probably not be a good month for Ukraine, both sides are already talking about spring offensives and the ceasefire north of Donetsk completely collapsed last afternoon.

Thanks for the reply, I talked to him about it earlier tonight and turns out he's not going til May so while it's still a risky thing at least we'll be able to see what the spring brings before he heads out I guess.