Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Technically, I can see someone shouting "Ukrainiec!" as a derogatory vocative. As in, "Ej, Polak, zamknij mordę!" (shut up, Polack), as opposed to "zamknij mordę Polaku" (shut up Polish guy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

that's a separate matter - why would there by a message in Polish there at all, disregarding who did the actual hack. Maaaaaybe if the target was Lithuania, putting something in Polish would make sense.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Mokotow posted:

Haha, the geo data in that image is also a good attempt, but not quiet. They went for the Polish military HQ, but instead located in the university next door. I guess they thought glass dome, palace exteriors = must be military HQ. The actual HQ is a non-descript, modernist building down the road. And further down on that road, there’s the security service HQ, too.

Fun fact: […]

Also, a XIXth century style scary orphanage is on the same street. Famous for being visited by Michael Jackson.

Street is cursed is what I’m saying, also because I rented across the street from the orphanage for a few years.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Come on, the apparent fact that an 80s numbers station started posting epic memes all of a sudden is funny as hell (i.e. WW3).

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

lol, our gov decided to blow their pegasus tokens on SEVEN THOUSANDS attack attempts on 500 devices belonging to the Supreme Audit Office employees, y'know the one entity whose stated goal is to control gov overreach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Well, duh