Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes

mobby_6kl posted:

It's so loving dumb I still have no idea what it's trying to say. Like I understand the logic behind "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" but this is... wtf ???

There's a 30mm hole in the plane, SU-25 fires 30mm bullets, therefore it must have been shot by an SU-25. QED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes

HorrificExistence posted:

People cannot grasp that everything east of west berlin was not the Soviet Union.

I think they are confusing Slovenia with Slovakia - which still wasn't part of the USSR but it was occupied for a time and the 1989 comment matches up with the Velvet revolution.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
So has Trump also agreed to partition the US between England and Spain?

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Tank-Men_and_a_Dog

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012

Sekenr posted:

What Tikhanovskaya should have done and can still do is declare herself elected president and issue some sort of order to the government. Like order Karayev to resign or something like that. It is symbolic gesture but will give the military types who are not happy with how things are going a formal cop out without shattering their dutyful soldier self image.

Isn't her husband still in Belarus custody? Probably wouldn't be healthy for him.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012

Doctor Malaver posted:

I challenge you all to post something as embarrassing as this from your country...

We voted ourselves out of the EU with no exit plan, crashed our economy, and then stuck with it even though the vote was non-binding and many leave voters regretted their vote when they discovered it was actually really going to happen and there really was no plan to deal with it.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
I guess Russia started blocking EU flights and this got them counter-blocked and they abandoned the scheme?
https://apnews.com/article/germany-russia-europe-airlines-business-4647a2173775262d17e0dc2fca15b064

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012

Somaen posted:

What's the chance of the greens being a part of the coalition? Seems like they are strategically against Russian interests, politically it would have to be at least somewhat different to the CDU-SPD coalition, right?

Aren't the Greens the reason Germany dismantled all their nuclear plants and instead must rely on local coal and Russian oil/gas? Can't be too against them.