Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

anilEhilated posted:

See this is what I'm finding hard to explain. I know propaganda is a powerful tool but popularity by warmongering? Doesn't anyone in there stop and think that sending your army into sovereign countries might not be the best idea?

Fascists longing for lost empire. No I think they think that sending your army in sovereign countries is actually best idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

MaxxBot posted:

What made me think it was unusual is that it sounds like ordinary people were drinking this stuff, not just desperate alcoholics, because they were too poor to afford vodka.
Differences between ordinary people and desperate alcoholics in Russia is not as big as you think.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe
Well beer is literally The Drink.

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe

Xerxes17 posted:

I'm mostly disappointed by the leftists who are strangely blind to the poo poo Putin is pulling :negative: I mean gently caress guys, it's just so loving obvious.

Leftism is practically synonymous with anti-americanism. As long as some anti-american rhetoric spewed left will close its eyes as seen time and time again.