Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Young Freud posted:

Of course, bring it Ukraine up in relation that just makes the Dutch look like big loving cowards considering Russia murdered 300 of their countrypeople.

Who cares about 300 murders (probably a big false flag op to discredit Manly Heterosexual :swoon:Putin:swoon: anyway) when you could stick it to the Imperialist Kapitalist Federalist Oppressor instead :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

So Russia is providing the NATO with an argument for its strengthening and for integrating Russia's neighbors, conveniently just ahead of a major summit? That's very kind.

Strong Heterosexual Man Putin gets to look tough against foreign enemy who hates Mother Russia no matter what.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Germany has started to give up on becoming all renewable anytime soon, and is now aiming for more coal.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

All your whining is not going to reverse public policy, fishmech. But keep tilting at windmills instead of trying to come up with a realistic agenda.

In most Countries That Matter (tm) like the US, public opinion isn't actually strongly or at all (depending on the opinion poll) against nuclear. Germany is the only major economy where "gently caress nuclear" is the overwhelming public opinion.

Also, policy changes happen: for instance, Sweden raised its nuclear (fuel iirc) tax to ludicrous levels a year ago with the intention to make nuclear unprofitable, and just backtracked (including the greens :aaa:) by completely abolishing that tax to incentivise upgrades of existing nuclear plants and their replacement with more modern ones.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

lynch_69 posted:

When Russian propaganda complains about the rise of Nazism in former Soviet bloc countries they're essentially right. Like is this even a controversial assertion at this point?

Well, yeah, but they're calling the wrong guys the nazis :v:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Rotacixe posted:

What exactly prevents the larger force from being dispersed?

Reality is Civ 5.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

He was caught loving up but doesn't want to admit it, so he just word vomits the first thing he can think of to spin it as "Obama is bad, elect me."

This is also the point that opponents of Trump failed to grasp for a long time. Trump doesn't care about things like facts, national security, or international relations. Trump cares about whipping up the crowd into a righteous outrage over people other than Trump by feeding them a simplistic us-vs-them story that makes sense on an intuitive level. If anyone calls him out on being a lying bastard, he at most adjusts the story while pretending he didn't and doesn't care beyond that.

suck my woke dick fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Aug 1, 2016

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Young Freud posted:

From all speculation, Putin's managed to isolate himself from the economic consequences of Russia's aggression due to disenfranchisement, marginalization, and, in extreme cases, neutralization of organized opposition; total control over the media, including the internet and social media; and a robust state security apparatus. The Kremlin is believed to be capable of weathering the storm even if most Russians are reduced to stone age living conditions, barring some sort of unforeseen circumstance like a disgruntled oligarch managing to pull off a palace coup or a freak lone wolf assassination.

So all that needs to happen is Putin havin a few Vodka too many and hitting a tree during the next photo op with a biker gang.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

actually, what would Russia look like if Putin had a heart attack tomorrow? He hasn't exactly tolerated any strong figures which could credibly take over...

Full Mad Max instead of mostly Mad Max?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Eastern Europe: The Hunt For Red Potato.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

No Ireland. Shameful.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

mobby_6kl posted:

Quick report from Ukraine: it's infrastructure week!

It seems like Zelenskiy is trying to pull a Biden with a lot of high profile infrastructure investment. First thing you notice is the road from the airport is jammed horribly in a way it's never been before, because they're building something. The national opera gets a big makeover, the giant poster explicitly says it's a project of the President.

Lots of new pavement, bike lanes, and cleaned up parking. That street (and all others) used to have cars parked on the sidewalk and double-parked on the street. I'm sure it's mostly concentrated to the richer, high-visibility areas, but still that's the most change I've seen in a short period of time so hopefully this has some positive long-term effect.

Has Zelenskiy actually had any coherent policy so far, or is he just winging it and getting managed by his advisors on the 95% of things he's not experienced with.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Totally normal things. :staredog:

The logical consequence of "anywhere but here" migration policy. Annoying neighbouring countries qualify as being not "here", so just move the migrants there (using eg bribes, threats of violence, or trebuchets) and pretend they're not your responsibility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

I suspect if you look at the statue from just the right spot it's supposed to do a fake perspective thing where you think you're looking at a massively larger statue.