Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

She is a really pretty woman, but I've met plenty of croatian psychology students/psychologists that looked even better than she does.

Source: a former croatian psychology student

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Doctor Malaver posted:

The comment was more about the style and taste in music. Where did you study? I can't imagine any psychology students from FFZG wearing a crucifix next to a half-exposed breast, and going to a THUNTSS-THUNTSS club.

Sorry, I misunderstood you.

The only style of music I've never noticed anybody listening to was cajke, everything else was fair game. From traditional kolos in narodna nošnja, over metalheads in full goth gear all the way to tuc-tuc clubbers with the tits out. It was honestly quite diverse with people from all walks of life. If I need to decide on what kind of music people listened to the most, it would be whatever was being played at KSET that weekend.

And yeah, I was at FFZG.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

#Nepismen indeed.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

cinci zoo sniper posted:

I’d speculate what Sekenr says, that they’ve all been scattered evenly over Russian bases, and will remain there on backbench, doing poo poo like running fire drills for cadets and whatnot. Never anything where they could inflict serious damage upon Russia, or defect back home. Wouldn’t be surprised if all their movements are under surveillance.

Love the treason, hate the traitor.