Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

az
Dec 2, 2005

Twitter user tedcruzinvasion needs something to do while daydreaming about the darkest timeline under snotling king Cruz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

az
Dec 2, 2005

Cat Mattress posted:

No, you don't understand, it's the proof that an unpressurized, ground attack aircraft that is physically incapable of climbing to airliner altitude without killing its pilot has engaged in dogfight with an airliner.

There is a documentary about how it happened, except they put time travel in the mix for plausible deniability.

I'm pretty sure that movie has fewer holes in its plot than Russia's version of events (coincidentally so does MH17s fuselage).

az
Dec 2, 2005

Runaktla posted:

So does Russia pay-for-post program pay you in dollars or roubles?

Since the ruble devaluation most employees prefer to be paid in warm fuzzy nationalism and coupons for potato.

az
Dec 2, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

Also I'm sure no Russian commander ever would OK a shooting down of an American plane, no matter the situation. Remember that even the USSR allowed a puny Western civilian light aircraft to fly in the middle of Russia and land in Moscow (according to many historians this anecdote did more to bring down Communism in Russia than all Reagan's policies combined)

Eh, the Soviet Union shot down over a dozen NATO and civilian planes in and around their airspace and got into tons of near engagement situations but they did calm down significantly after Cuba.

az
Dec 2, 2005

Defense contractors gotta eat man.

az
Dec 2, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Germany did it again.

River shouldn't have been so curvy if it didn't want to be straightened.

az
Dec 2, 2005

Glad that that shitshow is finally coming to a conclusion. Hah, who am I kidding.

az
Dec 2, 2005

Good work BM, I mean it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

az
Dec 2, 2005

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Looking forward to an explainer from a pro-Kremlin think-tank on how Russia has a historical claim to the Martian city.

Is not called red planet for nothing tovarish.