Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

apatite posted:

(actually in VT)

If this the kind of thing that if you owned the land it was on, and cleaned up the brush around it you could use as a firepit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

kastein posted:

That was fun, wasn't it? We got absolutely dumped on Friday and Saturday, Sunday was nice though, aside from worrying that my cars were all going to blow away after seeing the wicked witch of the west fly by the window.

I discovered that the exhaust for my furnace sticks out from the dripline juuuuuuuust enough for rain to come back down and drip on the floor! I was WONDERING where that wet spot in the basement was coming from. Now I know.

• Locked thread