Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Not just for breakfast anymore

15˝ amps. Cripes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Where do you get PV panels? Cheapest I can find on ebay is $188 for 100W.

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
From the relative smoothness of the shell I want to say that looks like an alligator snapper.

You are far braver than I.

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Apatite lives in the middle of a big forest by himself and has so far conscientiously avoided posting any self-identifying information. From this you're taken to have inferred that he values privacy and are supposed to say "Thank you for the nature pictures" instead of "show us your house and tell me where you live."

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Hey apatite are you going to tap this year?

http://www.alzheimers.net/5-02-16-alzheimers-prevented-by-maple-syrup/ posted:

A recent study has found that Alzheimer’s could be prevented by a compound in maple syrup, finding that the product stopped the folding of two toxic proteins associated with the disease.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/maple-syrup-could-protect-against-alzheimer-s-research-suggests-1.2824329 posted:

Another study (...)found that pure maple syrup extract prevented the tangling of beta amyloid proteins and protected the neurons in rodents' brain cells, specifically microglial, which are the primary form of defence against pathogens in the central nervous system.

DreadLlama fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jul 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
If you've got a stream you could probably plant some silver maples along it. Tappable in 10 years, you know. My local conservation authority has saplings for a dollar apiece.

• Locked thread