Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soral posted:

what the fuuuuuuuuuck

That's really weird because in the video a big point the guy made was that until now there was no way you could carry poke one over from gen 1 above. That this specifically fixed that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Just fuckin patch XY/ORAS to allow the transfer what the gently caress seriously.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

....And I couldn't be gladder. #GiveYourMoneyToNinty

QFT

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

It's not a big deal. I don't want to transfer my pokemon anyway.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

any1 have the picture of the guy with the orange hair and he and his wallet is open and money in his hand like HEre my money lmao

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Average Bear posted:

It makes sense, you'd need a software that could read the pokemon data, something that was written very differently in the first gen. Catch location data, level caught, that sort of thing.

you could do that in pokémon bank itself though. this is just Nintendo loving Us Again.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
They're up now... Just got Blue since that was the one I didn't have

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i got yellow, because i love pikachu.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

As a Millennial I posted:

i got yellow, because i love pikachu.

just killed Gary Oak's eevee with my pikachu. Feels good

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008
how much is.nintendo charging for.these 20 year old digital downloads

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How much more Godlike can Nintendo possibly get.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

the anxiety I am feeling is almost exactly the same as 20 years ago

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I'm worried my Pokemon bank subscription has run out and I've lost all the pokes in the bank.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bolverkur posted:

the anxiety I am feeling is almost exactly the same as 20 years ago

*heart sinks as I realize I can't catch Bellsprout*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got Red for meowth. About to play this and watch an episode of Raw from 1998 like My entire apartment is a time machine.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bellsprout is my homey...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But Gloom is the ultimate homey.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I forgot how much of a dick the rival is in this game lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oaok posted:

how much is.nintendo charging for.these 20 year old digital downloads

probably as much as people are willing to pay. that's the free market, for the freest gamers, in the greatest country in the world at work .

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

I got Red for meowth. About to play this and watch an episode of Raw from 1998 like My entire apartment is a time machine.

you might wanna take another look at that exclusives chart there

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:doh:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Aston posted:

I'm worried my Pokemon bank subscription has run out and I've lost all the pokes in the bank.

Wait you actually lose your stuff if the sub runs out? They don't just put the account on hold or w/e?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't think you lose it

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

gloom, ekans, scyther and electabuzz are so good tho. but I got Blue still because that's my OG main. loving hell i wish online trading was in this poo poo. fun fact: as a kid I worked hard delivering lovely newspapers so I could save up enough money to buy both Pokémon Red and Blue when they came out. N64 magazine was losing its poo poo over these new Japanese RPGs and I wanted to catch them all. this was well before the hype hit.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wish there was a way or program to trick 3ds into thinking online was local wireless like what PSP had with metal gear

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

same. but not having anyone to trade with sure is bringing home some nostalgic gamer feels from 20 years ago

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i thought the internet fixed this feel. i thought we were living in a better time

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ekans spelled backward in Snake.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Ekans spelled backward in Snake.

OMFG this is the gaming fedex arrow... once you see it... muh fukken gawd...:pop:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

OMFG this is the gaming fedex arrow... once you see it... muh fukken gawd...:pop:

fedex arrow? *googles* ...i don't see what th-OHMYGOD THERE'S A loving ARROW

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I just lost the game.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Wait you actually lose your stuff if the sub runs out? They don't just put the account on hold or w/e?

Idk. I checked anyway and I had 7 days left. Crisis averted.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Squirtle Nidoran Spearow Weedle Rattata is my current squad. Trying to catch a Pikachu in veridian Forest currently.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good god I loved this game

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I want to play yellow now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got a Pikachu.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We should have a year of Pokemon simul play thread but I'm not nearly a big enough fan to feel comfortable making it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*turns expectantly to Mabel*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Are they not making Pokemon Z.

• Locked thread