Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

GameCube posted:

i'm going to do a Canon Run by takig red's team to the elite 4. i just decided this, right now.
didnt red have an espeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

that ivy guy posted:

Blaine owned me earlier today.

Now I have reached the pokémon league but my whole team is at level 40-45. It's grinding time

you can definitely bop the elite four with pokemon in their 40s if you play to your type advantages

i beat koga's L50 venomoth with a l30 snorlax i caught 5 mins earlier yesterday :getin:

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

snorlax is really fun in gen 1, snorlax hyper beam for the epic win

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

dont they have streetpass relays in the US? in the UK all the Game (gamestop for british people) stores wifi hotspots store up to 10 streetpasses in a queue and send them on to the next people who pass by

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

the iwata asks about streetpass owns

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Iwata-As...ers-805225.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

love that owl

• Locked thread