Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

PrinceRandom posted:

It feels like they should pay one pro QB to make the WR position drills.

My thinking is that as a WR prospect, your job is to make the garbage QB prospect look good, and as a QB prospect, your job is to make the garbage WR prospect you're passing to look good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

pillsburysoldier posted:

No one said Hack doesnt look the part. That's why he's there.

Then you pop in the gifs tapes...

Speaking of:

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/703611516130426881

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Eh kinda unfair. I was watching the same drills and he looked okay from the NFL.com camera perspectives. I even remember that second throw in that gif looking a lot closer than it was.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Doltos posted:

Eh kinda unfair. I was watching the same drills and he looked okay from the NFL.com camera perspectives. I even remember that second throw in that gif looking a lot closer than it was.

This isn't the CFL. Close isn't good enough

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

great track record of quarterbacks completely overwhelmed by Big Ten play succeeding in the NFL except for Super Bowl Champion Trevor Siemian

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Thread title is appropriate for this draft class.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you'd have been better off drafting Gary Nova last year than drafting Hackenberg this year

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Lazy kids of the twittergram generation are proving to be poor athletes. Kinda sad. Tom brady will play til 60 at this point.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

R.D. Mangles posted:

great track record of quarterbacks completely overwhelmed by Big Ten play succeeding in the NFL except for Super Bowl Champion Trevor Siemian

I'd hazard a guess that's true of all conferences. Bad college QBs probably won't be a good NFL qb

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

PrinceRandom posted:

I'd hazard a guess that's true of all conferences. Bad college QBs probably won't be a good NFL qb

I'm now 100% convinced Jeff Driskel will be

if he keeps improving at this rate in 3 years he'll be Tom Brady with Vick's legs, the only thing that could go wrong is his Muschamp flares back up again (suppose he gets a 10 win season at SC, then he's probably the next hire for the Dolphins)

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Bosa with a 4.89

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

Bosa with a 4.89

Wow, that's unexpected.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Dude dick fell out.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/defensive-lineman-crashes-out-of-nfl-combine-40-yard-da-1761792055

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Bosa is going third overall peace out

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.

Pro Comparison:

Donald Driver

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

lmao it's Chris Jones too. I remember seeing a draft blurb about him calling him a big physical talent

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hahahahaha Eisen

"When these guys fall they fall long and hard"

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Doltos posted:

lmao it's Chris Jones too. I remember seeing a draft blurb about him calling him a big physical talent

I'll fuckin say

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
"Looks like a future Packer to me" ~Aaron Rodgers

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Why don't they do official 10 yard splits?

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
It's because that guy's dick fell out.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Speaking of the Combine and glorified workout sessions, you ever sometimes worry you're not as covert creeping on women at the gym as you think you are?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Ehud posted:

Bosa with a 4.89

Total steroid joke of a player

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

That's a big dick

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
That dude is hung

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
here is my opinion on the dick: it's pretty good, but i bet i could give him a run for his money. hey that reminds me, i'm always down to compare dicks with my online friends

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Penises are important! I hope the man whose penis we saw today is okay after the fall he took. It look like he could have scuffed it up in the fall. Sending thoughts and prayers to the man's penis.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

here is my opinion on the dick: it's pretty good, but i bet i could give him a run for his money. hey that reminds me, i'm always down to compare dicks with my online friends

You didn't work for that dick though, you only got that dick because of family connections.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Shhhhiiiiiiitttttt.....Mad Max gonna be best picture. It's a sweep.

EDIT: Though I made an error posting this here, I'll leave it.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

My dick is at least bigger than you'd think for a guy of my build and I have the same philosophy as a closer in baseball. Have 2 great moves and one good one that you can rely on in pressure situations. Don't overthink it and stick with the fundamentals.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Alaois posted:

You didn't work for that dick though, you only got that dick because of family connections.

that's not true i been having these genetics since before i was born

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You know though that the antebellum blood pumping through Jerry Richardson is going to activate when he sees that big swinging dick and he'll draft that man. Mmmhm yes indeed, good stock in that, he'll think.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

sweet thursday posted:

You know though that the antebellum blood pumping through Jerry Richardson is going to activate when he sees that big swinging dick and he'll draft that man. Mmmhm yes indeed, good stock in that, he'll think.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
You can have all the big dick dudes you want but I'll take bret favre on my team any day.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Google search has a chart organized by country of origin and :smug:

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

sweet thursday posted:

This is the single most gloriously disturbing thing I've read on this board.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick

Ehud posted:

Hahahahaha Eisen

"When these guys fall they fall long and hard"

I considered posting the line, but didn't want to ruin the surprise.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Always draft the big dick guy.

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014
People think having a big dick is cool but actually it really inteferes with my jogging. That has happened to me before but it was on the track. i only run on grass now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

People think having a big dick is cool but actually it really inteferes with my jogging. That has happened to me before but it was on the track. i only run on grass now.

#bigdick #roadrash #humblebrag

• Locked thread