Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Does cruz really think hes presidential material? LIke deep down he looks in the mirror at himself and thinks "Boy I'm totally capable of this!"

I mean holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

Establishment is going to run either Cruz or Bloomberg as an independent to split the republican vote and ensure the $Hillary gets the presidency.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Un-l337-Pork posted:

Establishment is going to run either Cruz or Bloomberg as an independent to split the republican vote and ensure the $Hillary gets the presidency.

yeah im sure cruz would get like 10 votes.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

Un-l337-Pork posted:

Nothing is splitting the trump train

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Microwaves Mom posted:

Does cruz really think hes presidential material? LIke deep down he looks in the mirror at himself and thinks "Boy I'm totally capable of this!"

I mean holy poo poo.

He's a pretty delusional man so yes, I think he is 100% sold on the concept

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
sucking up my pride and voting for hillary

a bunch of loving idiots are gonna let trump pick the next 2 supreme court justices. i really don't want to have to move to canada it's a pain in the rear end

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

The Whole Internet posted:

a bunch of loving idiots are gonna let trump pick the next 2 supreme court justices. i really don't want to have to move to canada it's a pain in the rear end

Good to know that "stupid person threatening to move to Canada" is something that knows no party boundaries

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Trump owns people in debates so I'm voting for Trump. If Hillary starts owning him in the debates I might switch my vote, but they're gonna have to be some real sick burns, and not little bitchboy burns like that loser Rubio tried at the debate.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

corpuscollossus posted:

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump perfectly represent the two poles of contemporary American society and I'm delighted to see one of them cornhole the planet for their respective interest groups

Can you expand on what this means?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

a bunch of loving idiots are gonna let trump pick the next 2 supreme court justices.

this is going to impact the US for the next 25 years. A lot of damage can be contained but this really sucks.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

That's p much the only reason I would want Hillary to win, even though I really dislike her. Dumbfuck GOP is pushing the whole "let the voters have a say in the next Supreme Court Justice!" angle, so that the next president will actually be picking 3 justices, not two. It would be amazing to see it blow up in their stupid faces.

Ginsburg and Breyer should just retire immediately and Obama should immediately nominate three young, liberal justices.

Sophy Wackles has issued a correction as of 23:02 on Feb 27, 2016

naem
May 29, 2011

If we elect Hillary then she gets contained and shut down by congress much like Obama, and very little actually happens

If we elect trump then the republicans gangbang in a bunch of stupid poorly thought out partisan poo poo that could actually affect us all

Vote gridlock 2016

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Vote for trump because it'll be funny af to watch him call foreign dignitaries fat ugly broads and I can't wait to see how he convinces Mexico to pay for a wall to keep themselves out of the US.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

naem posted:

If we elect Hillary then she gets contained and shut down by congress much like Obama, and very little actually happens

If we elect trump then the republicans gangbang in a bunch of stupid poorly thought out partisan poo poo that could actually affect us all

Vote gridlock 2016

This is actually a non-ironically good idea.

naem
May 29, 2011

FrankieGoes posted:

This is actually a non-ironically good idea.

It's 100% my plan personally, I'd do the exact same to prevent an all democrat gangbang lol

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i am not voting for either. i cannot justify this, and there is no point.

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
Hillary for sure because the idea of conservatives suffering a black guy and a woman back to back is too loving comical to pass up.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
haha remember bill clinton

what a goof

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Microwaves Mom posted:

I mean holy poo poo.

You're talking about a man who keeps a portrait of himself in his office to "keep him humble". His reality is clearly a separate but equal dimension from the one we inhabit.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Haha don't move to Canada, we're bitch-made up here

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Hillary belongs in prison so

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Microwaves Mom posted:

LOL seriously if you'd vote for hillary over Trump you need to rethink your life.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'd vote for a literal sack of dicks before Trump.

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Trump is a literal fascist. So was Hitler, but at least he was smart.

Holy gently caress, I can't believe I just typed that.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
ill vote for Clinton even though she will probably double down on the identity politics bullshit in the left because its easier then economic/social left stuff.

trump scares the poo poo out of me. at best he will be like Nixon. get some nice stuff done but with tons of awful poo poo and corruption. at worst who knows. something terrible.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Hillary is vastly more corrupt than Trump hth

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

I wonder, if a candidate did today what Nixon back then, if anyone would even give a poo poo

Also watching this from the safe confines of Canada is both interesting and kinda horrifying. What the heck are you guys doing down there, sheesh

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm voting for Trump, because 100% of his campaign is just pandering to one group or another and there's absolutely no way to know what he'll actually do.

I don't actually think it's a good thing. I'd have to be an idiot to assume that it'd be something good, or that there's even a chance. But I'm just dying to know. What's in the loving mystery box!?!?!!!!

I'm gonna vote for trump ironically because I figure I can explain to my grandchildren "I saw america collapse under its own weight like a thanksgiving day parade float. If you would excuse me , I must now pray towards mecca"

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I really want to see what America will be like under Trump.

And since there's no time machines or ways to see alternate timelines, there's only one way to find out.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Homestar Runner posted:

Give Trump the opportunity and he will make Clinton look like a saint.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

crabcakes66 posted:

Give Trump the opportunity

:agreed:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

crabcakes66 posted:

Give Trump the opportunity and he will make Clinton look like a saint.

Yeah

A saint.. BERNARD!!

*liberty dies to thunderous applause*

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
I tend to feel like if Trump actually got arrested he wouldn't try to do anything that wasn't pointlessly self-aggrandizing.

Like, the wall thing seems like pretty transparently empty promises that he's laughing about even as he gives them.

edit: how did I write arrested instead of elected. Is this a freudian slip? They aren't even that similar

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm voting for Trump, because 100% of his campaign is just pandering to one group or another and there's absolutely no way to know what he'll actually do.

I'm down.

Chaos reigns.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Voting for Trump because if Hillary gets the nomination over Bernie, we might as well just burn the nation to the ground. Might as well speed up the process and finish the job so maybe we can start rebuilding in 20 years.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

SorePotato posted:

Hillary belongs in prison so

Homestar Runner posted:

You guys look like you would be interested in a friend I know named Alex Jones

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
You guys that south park with the duck president that shits out of its mouth when it quacks?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

ThaGrandCow posted:

Voting for Trump because if Hillary gets the nomination over Bernie, we might as well just burn the nation to the ground. Might as well speed up the process and finish the job so maybe we can start rebuilding in 20 years.

Seriously who the gently caress is voting for Hillary in the primaries? I personally know people who like Trump and Bernie and Cruz and Rubio, but not a single one who wants Hillary. I can't even picture the type of person who would vote Hillary in the primary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

AugmentedVision posted:

I can't even picture the type of person who would vote Hillary in the primary.

Spotted the racist.

• Locked thread