Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
i love fanspeak, i might buy the upgrade this year just to see what the trade setup is like. most of my drafts start QB and then OLB and then WR. thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I bought the fanspeak upgrade and I like it. It proposes trades to you at the beginning of the round, though, not when your pick comes up, which is a shame. but the trades are a lot more realistic than first pick's. and when you propose a trade (your pick or any other time) it lets you look at the upcoming picks, the players available and your picks while you offer the trade

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
oh wait it does also propose trades when your pick comes up

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
actually is crazy reading this thread? i think the trades on fanspeak are a good example of our Drafting Theory that i remember us talking about in the past

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
it's really nice that you can see the available players, it lets you kind of evaluate whether some of your preferred guys are still gonna be there when the pick comes around to you. it kind of helps you see why teams would take less than optimal trades because why not, i'm getting these extra picks and i get to take the guy i want anyway

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
okay so the trade system is a bit weird

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
bump again bc they have added a bunch of big boards. i think they do a really good job with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Ifo had injuries so bad that he's not ready to play like 18 months later. He's not coming back

• Locked thread