Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
this time Wenger has to walk. he can't go on after this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Hegay posted:

whats wrong with him?

he's bad and has defrauded the poor Arsenal fans for years. I'm sorry for saying this but Wenger must walk

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Hegay posted:

Good point. Seems to me that he has no winning mentality. He's not ashamed at being dogpiss the past 7 years and winning nothing noteworthy. How can he instil hunger in young players when he's got none himself?? A total failure, and also old.

*in whiny Arsenal fan voice* actually he won the FA Cup which is the 2nd most important trophy for Arsenal fans after the award the Gay Gooners got last year for best half-time performance for their choreography in the stands of nelly's hot in here

• Locked thread