Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
I'm awake now so let's watch the hammers break on through hahaha zzzzzzz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

euroboy posted:

arsenal can't score at the moment and it's at old trafford, i'm not hopeful tbh

We'll turn it around op!

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
No Giroud and no Campbell means we are staring with a poo poo load of pace up top. Hope we can find the back of the net early in this match.

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
It's astonishing how anonymous Walcott has been. What's Wegner thinking bringing him on that early?

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

NTRabbit posted:

Should sub Giroud on at the half and push Welbeck wide, it's not actually possible for it to be worse

I'm okay with this

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Cech would have saved that

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Still plenty of football to play the title is not lost *he said with a sweat in his brow and a tremble in his lip

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Leicester: The Only Good Team

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
What really grinds my gears is that I missed all the Arsenal goals due to stream/phone issues so I basically saw Arsenal lose 3-0 and get trampled on for 90 mins gently caress this gay earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

sebzilla posted:

Hopefully we can pull of the old trick of beasting the Arse with a hilariously under-strength team.

• Locked thread