Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
Having no centre halves is less than ideal

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
this united team is unrecognisable from a few weeks ago. And the play is much better too haha

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

EvilHawk posted:

Lmao Martin Tyler is pathetic. "The one thing Van Gaal does have over Mourinho is his use of young players" he has literally no-one else because he sold off all the squad players you insufferable twat

ah yes buy a load of poo poo squad players instead of using kids for *reasons*, the liverpool way

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

EvilHawk posted:

There's a difference between buying squad players and selling off everyone so you're left with 13 senior players, half of whom are injured.

I think Manchester United have more than 13 senior players in the first team squad this season mate

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
Who's this McEleneny bloke, good Irish lad??

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Kwagga posted:

more like good isis lad

seems... Bad

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
get hosed all utd h8rs eat poo poo scousers & gooners *does crotch chops*

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001