Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Fish Noise posted:

I have been looking forward to that Pursuer encounter ever since you stepped foot in this area.

Also I prefer the Souls 1 jump for some reason.
:same: on both counts. The preference for the DS1 jump probably comes from it being so ingrained from so much time spent playing with it.

Gimbal lock posted:

I'm real sad that they turned tail and fled that fog door at the top of the lift, past the old iron king.
Again, :same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Tarezax posted:

Yeah, every Great Soul boss has a Primal Bonfire behind it. If you're not looking out for it though, the Rotten's is probably the easiest to miss because the passageway is a bit hard to spot once the fog gate goes down.
Yeah, I certainly missed it my first time through and made sure to drop a message pointing it out every time since then.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Aww, almost... One-trying Sir Alonne would have been quite cathartic after the countless attempts against Fume Knight and Burnt Ivory King.

• Locked thread