Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Mr. Nice! posted:

It was in the now closed cop thread that I posted it. You can blame the senior chief filming that it's upright instead of sideways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLsIcGXfvdQ

edit: i was fatter then

Wow, that's way different than how the Coast Guard does it. We got sprayed, had to fend off 1-2 guys with pads coming at you for 30-60 seconds, and then draw a gun and order someone to get down on the ground.

What the gently caress is the point of you just walking around for a bit and then non-chalantly getting someone in a wrist takedown or whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Mr. Nice! posted:

There is a lot more of me running around with a baton and doing other poo poo that I trimmed off the end. I also wasn't really supposed to just walk over but it's about all I could do at the moment. I got up to a light jog between stations by the end. The full video is around 5 minutes.

Ah ok that makes way more sense.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Shits lame-sorry you wasted your cash beanie.

• Locked thread