Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

or Super Not. Well what do you think? I played it and I think its fun but it feels kind of lethargic instead of the Matrix badass poo poo every one else seems to be able to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

:gooncamp:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Me: Oh, two new replies, let's see what's - :stare: Noooope.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
srs tho I read through some of the games thread and it seems like you play the game normally in what ever slow mo and then watch the replay of the level in normal speed and that's the appeal I think

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

frank.club posted:

srs tho I read through some of the games thread and it seems like you play the game normally in what ever slow mo and then watch the replay of the level in normal speed and that's the appeal I think

Time moves whenever you move... best way I can describe is a combo of Hotline Miami and Inception.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd try it if it wasn't 20 dollars

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's kind of like a combination of Hotline Miami, Inception, Fight Club, and Braid, actually.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

It's kind of like a combination of Hotline Miami, Inception, Fight Club, and Braid, actually.

... Okay, this sounds loving Genius. Any chance that's there's a bit of Saint's Row in there?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

... Okay, this sounds loving Genius. Any chance that's there's a bit of Saint's Row in there?

the right player can bring a little boss to any game

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

This games all about icing dudes like a straight mofo and getting All of the Style Points. You tell me.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
sou nds gay

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Disable your microphone playback.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Average Bear posted:

Disable your microphone playback.

dude nice one

Rhycool
Jul 15, 2012

Instead of the matrix I like to think of it as a john wick simulator because that movie kicked rear end and was one of my favorite movies last year. It's a fun a game to just pick up and play, from my experience. the sped up replays are also pretty badass.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
just looked at steam and lol.... it looks like the vr training for a real game that everyone skips anybody who buys this is an absolute noobler of the higest(note:not weed related) order

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

What is it, OP? I already have a fever today cause I'm sick. Can I stand being Super Hot?!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i was about to make a thread for this. it's really good and fun.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I'm not going to buy it for $25 dollars OP. But it looks ok.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its definitely not worth the 30 dollar price tag but Its sweet.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
SUPERHOT IS THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I'VE PLAYED IN YEARS!

Use this discount and join me now : http://superhotgame.com/discount/#F7C072884C11

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I was just browsing steam last night at like 1am looking for something new to play and came across this. I decided against it and ended up playing some AstroBoy on a GBA emulator instead OP.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bill Barber posted:

I was just browsing steam last night at like 1am looking for something new to play and came across this. I decided against it and ended up playing some AstroBoy on a GBA emulator instead OP.

hell yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I might get this if it goes on sale or in a Humble Bundle OP.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This game isn't worth the 60 dollar price tag but it is really fun if you lived John Wick, The Matrix, and The history channel show "Secrets of The Third Reich"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The game is also free, or was at one point. I played the free version years ago and liked the idea, ill buy it when its less than 25 dollars for a 2 hour game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you like shooting people in slow motion, may I suggest Max Payne or Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, A Film Noir Love Story

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

The game is also free, or was at one point. I played the free version years ago and liked the idea, ill buy it when its less than 25 dollars for a 2 hour game.

that's the prototype that came out in 2013. this version is way way more polished and has lots more poo poo to do and is overall just not a prototype but a full game. i'd say it's worth like, 15 bucks. i'd pay 15 for it

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

it was fun and i beat it in 2 hours.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

$25 for 2 hours? no thabks

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I love the idea of being able to watch real time replays of slow/turn based poo poo. I wish xcom 2 had that. Also the metagame reminds me a lot of enter the matrix which is cool ill prob pick this up soon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

From I've played so far, Super Hot is Super Cool!!! :D XD :xd:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i played this game when it was free a couple years ago and thought it was cool, but i don't think i'd want to play more than what was already in that version. not to mention the price

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The price is fairly obscene.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

This game isn't worth the 60 dollar price tag but it is really fun if you lived John Wick, The Matrix, and The history channel show "Secrets of The Third Reich"

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

if you like the gameplay a lot there's more than 2 hours of shiz to do. there's like challenges and stuff. i liked it but im probably not going to play it much more

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I have a Thing where even if i really like a game and the gameplay of it once i beat the story i lost all motivation to play any more. like i played mgs5 for lik a week straight and could have easily play it for another week straight but for some reason once i finished the story i just stopped completely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

• Locked thread