Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

or Super Not. Well what do you think? I played it and I think its fun but it feels kind of lethargic instead of the Matrix badass poo poo every one else seems to be able to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Me: Oh, two new replies, let's see what's - :stare: Noooope.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

frank.club posted:

srs tho I read through some of the games thread and it seems like you play the game normally in what ever slow mo and then watch the replay of the level in normal speed and that's the appeal I think

Time moves whenever you move... best way I can describe is a combo of Hotline Miami and Inception.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's kind of like a combination of Hotline Miami, Inception, Fight Club, and Braid, actually.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

... Okay, this sounds loving Genius. Any chance that's there's a bit of Saint's Row in there?

This games all about icing dudes like a straight mofo and getting All of the Style Points. You tell me.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its definitely not worth the 30 dollar price tag but Its sweet.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The price is fairly obscene.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The story pisses me off.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Everything about the game is bad except the feel of playing it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh yeah.. kinda.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The UI is an old computer and the game is an .exe that your chat room friend sends you where you kill red guys and the friends all coy like it's not as simple as that ;) you'll see keep playing ;) and then I guess the system tries to be like Glados and make you act like a dog and promise to stop playing and write WHAT HAVE UOU UNLEASHED on the screen and stuff. Whatever

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Umm yeah. Maybe

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Man this game is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

My smooth buddy let me play this on Steam share. The dumb plot was even further up its own rear end than I thought,I thought it was maybe getting interesting when giant ASCII vaginas started squelching open and screaming insanely at me about disposable meat but it didn’t.

The actual game parts were really fun though, I just wish they’d done more to experiment with the gimmick. It’s a really cool idea and the game is incredibly short and it still managed to feel repetitive towards the end. I don’t like the new gameplay mechanic you get later on because the best part of the game was watching your replays and feeling like John Wick and now you have a superpower.

Yup.

• Locked thread