Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
What's wrong with subway? Nothing really stands out as particularly good but nothing is really bad either. They have options from unhealthy to decent for you and I can't say I've really ever had an issue with their ingredients. I don't really go to them often because i have a better local sub shop in my town or I could just make my own sandwich, but when they randomly have a promotion going or I'm hungry and on a road trip I feel like they're a pretty decent option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It is a pain in the rear end to make yourself a sandwich like that. Like am I supposed to go to the store buy meatballs, cheese, bread, marinara sauce, bell peppers, onions, and then go home and cut everything up. Then I have to cook the meatballs and sauce and assemble the sandwich. drat man, now I spent like an hour of my life making a meatball sub.
Plus you can always make food at home it's not like this point is exclusive to sandwiches. Part of the fun of eating out is just that it's something to do. Went with the gf yesterday for lunch because of this thread, 13 bucks after tax for two people is a pretty cheap lunch and it was a decent sandwich. Would go again sometime in the future when they have a 2 for 1 deal or w/e.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

The ladies love subway date night,
I think if you had actually ever been in a loving relationship you'd realize spending lunch together is a nice break from the workday no matter how low key it is.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Navin Johnson posted:

Funny thing about Subway. Their "boxes" of Tuna used to say "dolphin and turtle free". A while back, according to some employees, this statement disappeared from the boxes.

Enjoy your turtle meat. I'm going to Jersey Mike's or Togos.
I always thought this was the dumbest thing. Excuse me sir, I wanted to gorge myself on a dwindling population of apex predators how dare you get other animals in my can.

• Locked thread