Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rambling Robot posted:

jared is probably dreaming about a footlong as we speak.

bu.. buwah... bwajahahahahaha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Don Tacorleone posted:

6 dollars for lovely stale bread, canned tuna or bad frozen meats and vegetables whose horrible taste is hidden below mountains of condiments and sauces

Sign me up

hello best friend. your opinions on subway are like piercing columns of light betwixt the dark forest canopy of uncertainty

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Don Tacorleone posted:

Thank you Enfield, only very smart people use the word betwixt so I think you must be very smart

i saw it on a candy wrapper. and yes im probably the smartest person in the world, besides you

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ArbitraryC posted:

What's wrong with subway? Nothing really stands out as particularly good but nothing is really bad either. They have options from unhealthy to decent for you and I can't say I've really ever had an issue with their ingredients. I don't really go to them often because i have a better local sub shop in my town or I could just make my own sandwich, but when they randomly have a promotion going or I'm hungry and on a road trip I feel like they're a pretty decent option.

i could tell you... but why talk when you can SING! *45 minute musical dance number about why subway is dogshit* and jared raped a kiiiiiiiiiiiid

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
more like chubway. hey how ya doin

• Locked thread