Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
thank you God for inventing Leap Year so we have an extra day of this

I just picked up a buffalo chicken sub for lunch

I'll probably go one more time before they close tonight to get the most of this deal

Does anyone have any inside information at Subway and know what the deal will be next month?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I wish I was part of the wealthy elite so I could afford a Firehouse sub for my every sandwich

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

I eat a can of tuna for lunch. That's loving $1, subway can't beat those prices.

How much was your can opener

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Text OFFERS to SUBWAY (782929) to get a free six-inch sub with the purchase of a 30 ounce fountain drink

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Upmarket Mango posted:

i just quit my job at subway last week. nothing is fresh and they're raping you in the rear end with pricing, even with these "deals" hth.

Where can I get fresher cheaper footlongs

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Sub of the month for March is Italian B.M.T

Lame

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
We still have buffalo chicken here. I think it's regional now.

I don't know why; sweet onion teriyaki chicken is the same chicken just with a different sauce. How much harder can it be to have both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
At the cafeteria at school they had a bunch of restaurants in a long hallway and they all shared cash registers at the end.

So I would always get an expensive sub like buffalo chicken and tell the cashier I got a five dollar footlong (remember five dollar footlongs?) like meatball

I'm a criminal.

• Locked thread