Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
after years of monogamy with my Retina MacBook Pro I've grown tired of it. I know all its moves. it's got nothing new in the bedroom. I don't even like talking to it anymore. after many long talks she's decided, for the sake of our relationship, we should gently caress other computers. this is new to me though yospos. I'm not even sure how to approach a new computer. what's the singles scene like these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
the pixel is conventionally beautiful but it's a little close to my current lay. I want to get out there and really experience the world of loving computers. maybe try a black one

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

Silver Alicorn posted:

hm op maybe you should try a classic computer like an amiga or a mac II

they have great personalities

idk i'm a pretty tall person. i might break a chip or something adn htat's awkward to explain to the geek squad

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
we've tried roleplaying. he ran ubuntu in a vm. it added some fun but we both knew it was still him

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
it isn't for me to say. i use whatever terms they prefer today

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
we've used all manner of dongles, peripherals, themes, cases, and mods.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

The Management posted:

have you tried role reversal? maybe you can be the computer for a while

sorry i'm not autistic

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

graph posted:

i dont like this thread
this is for open an honest discussion about our sex lives with our computers. you and stymie can talk about your midget fetish re: the iphone 4 and 5. it's a safe place

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
i think y'all need to read more. this is a decision my computer and i have come to after lengthy adult conversations. we're going to try others. i need tips with that. not how to spice things up with my current computer. maybe ask/tell would have been the better place ofr this thread

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

Smythe posted:

Linux is extremely versatile, and can do any sex move - except for one. You know what one that is? Yea, that's right *waggles eyebrows* it's Sounding.

thread finally justifies itself

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
os x is good one on one but i'm worried how she'll do out their on her own. she's never really had a networking port

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
i met this windows pc on tinder. it's a bit fat and it's face changes dramatically with each picture but it's bulky misshapen body calls to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
plus it says it's compatible with everything. so maybe it and the rmbp can get along?

• Locked thread