Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

shitface posted:

while you're down at the shop erasing your incompetence your wife will be banging a dude who can use a mac

huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Incomplete Fish posted:

lmao you paid retail price for repairs?

when you take it back ask them why you didn't qualify for the (4.5x cheaper) depot repair. do they not have the flat rate repair program in your expensive country?

edit why did you accept the repairs if it didnt fix the problem

It would appear he didn't pay a dime, unless im reading the bill wrong.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

My Linux Rig posted:

I dunno your time actually does seem pretty worthless

Excuse me? A father, a husband, and a good man's time is nether worthless.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

between trying to hook up with teenagers on kik/snapchat and his 3d rendering work, im not sure where he fits in time to be a father or a husband

He's epic, talented, a great poster, and hell - I hope he will agree, my friend.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

This is loving amazing. GOLDMINE! GOLDMINE MOTHERFUCKERS! YOSPOS BITCH!

• Locked thread