Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

thanks these are great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
What have I missed that people keep saying Trump is being denied free speech rights?

Or does nobody know what free speech means

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

fknlo posted:

What happens to the crossover support between Trump and Sanders if their supporters are literally attacking each other? Suicides? The scene from Liar Liar where Jim Carrey beats himself up in the bathroom?

All 17 of the Sanders supporters that pledged to vote for Trump will instead stay home in protest?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

fknlo posted:

There are dozens of them! Dozens!

To be fair they are really loud! And they should shut the gently caress up!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Kilroy posted:

Don't the polls have Sanders kicking the poo poo out of Trump in the general, and by wider margins than Hillary?

I think the response to that is ususally that national polls this far out don't mean poo poo

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

zoux posted:

Do you also think that trans people don't exist like the guy you are quoting? And that white culture and masculinity is under assault by minorities and women?

Gotta update my spreadsheet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

This dude is really pathetic and a horrible driver

• Locked thread