Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Watch out, Scalia, that black man has a pillow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
http://wonkette.com/599202/america-might-not-have-embarrassing-clown-louie-gohmert-to-kick-around-any-more

Who will cook bbq for the House?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

There's more to Berry than just his rabid racism.

http://www.texasobserver.org/homophobic-radio-host-busted-at-gay-bar/

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mercury_Storm posted:

Companies were scheduling people at 29 hours a week to avoid them being "full time" for a long time before the Affordable Care Act.

It just got more blatant after the ACA. I knew a manager at one of the main car parts retailers nationwide and he said they were requiring him to keep everyone under 30 hours or he'd be fired. He quit a few months later mostly because they couldn't keep anyone that was worth a poo poo, which was just about the most obvious result ever in an industry that relies on their staff having reasonable people skills and at least a basic knowledge of cars.

it'd be one thing if they raised pay to compensate, but of course they didn't do that.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I hope they start donating to Clinton for maximum r/s4p meltdown.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
CPAC is too establishment GOP for TRUMP

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Trump arranged to have Nancy killed to distract from his negative press. Does he have no shame?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Good to see that Romney's Trump assault is going well.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Hollismason posted:

Reagan's daughter posed for Playboy.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/patti-davis-ronald-reagan-gop-candidates/2015/12/23/id/706874/

She sounds cool to me.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Radish posted:

Seriously so much of this country seems to be teetering at the edge of being a third world nation.

Too bad they keep voting for the people that created the situation.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ore-biker-awarded-180g-excessive-force-claim-article-1.2508227

quote:

In addition to the excessive force claim, the jury found Edwards acted with negligence when he rear-ended Wilkens' motorcycle, but ruled the state trooper did not violate Wilkens' rights.

quote:

Jurors determined that Edwards violated Wilkens' rights by kicking him and was negligent in rear-ending the motorcycle.

Is the NYDN really this bad, or am I confused?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

West Virginia recently legalized raw milk. Let's check in and see how that's going.

Nothing to see here except the FREEDOM these lawmakers have from the oppression of Big Pasteurization.

Is that dude seriously reading Locke?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Please make the milk puns stop, I can't handle it.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

gradenko_2000 posted:

Homogenization doesn't actually make the milk any safer though, it's to prevent the cream from rising to the surface.

:pusheen:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Rhesus Pieces posted:

https://twitter.com/trymainelee/status/708310127430860800

We're going to see a full-blown riot break out at a Trump rally any day now. He's outright advocating for violence and his supporters are happy to oblige.

They've been waiting their whole lives for an authority figure to give them the go ahead. It won't take much.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Did that video of Snyder in DC getting grilled by Congress get posted cause holy poo poo.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-quick-cuts/watch/rep-cartwright-i-ve-had-enough-of-your-false-contrition-646551107743?cid=sm_fb_msnbc_native

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
this thread title, it's too much

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Charlie Sheen is one of Cruz's mistresses?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Dammit, there's Disney Bernie with birds images all over facebook now.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Potential BFF posted:

The sheets are a moist, twisted nest of filth. A crusty grey substance has spilled over from the king sized bed onto the carpet and been spattered up the walls and all over the ceiling. It's almost like the inside of the hornet's nest she remembered from science class. It was dark, but not dark enough to hide the countless crucifixes melting and merging with the horrid veneer of grime on the walls. Her name didn't matter, she'd been informed of this. She can't speak, she was being wasn't paid for that, that too was made clear. She was scared. "Hello sweetie." Ted had emerged from nowhere crouched over the foot of the bed, wearing only an adult diaper. His pale skin was already wet with sweat. "We'll make a Christian woman of you yet" he hissed as he tore off the diaper, revealing a rotting mass of insects and dead tissue protruding from the weeping sore eating through the flesh of his lower body. Parts of his spine were showing through the bleeding mess and around it, alive with a blanket of flies, was wrapped a worm. Its innards pulsating through its translucent skin, the worm spasmed beneath the skittering vermin. It was alerted to the presence of a female and slowly, methodically began to uncoil itself. The proboscis pumped full of fluid and the turgid greasy scolex turned to her and maneuevered itself to mere inches from her face. It was silent, the uncoiled form of the gut worm stood erect from from the oily bluish mass of Cruz's tangled viscera. "Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani" he gasps. His eyes roll back white and the thorn-toothed maw of his tapeworm cock vomits forth a steaming arc of viscous black liquid that stains her flesh like ink, no mate can be conquered without his mark. The stains coalesce under the skin, congealing into a crude cross of faces, the faces of the dead. twisted and deformed, screaming. Everything is screaming. The room is suddenly blindingly bright and she crumples to her knees. Waves of paralyzing nausea pin her into the puddle of offal and fluids and she begins to convulse. Ted's eyes turn down to her "I'm Ted Cruz and I approve this message."

Where's Scarlett Johansson?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Bernie says out loud what the occupy movement wanted to hear. And after the "disappointment" of Obama, they're looking for someone that more closely fits their ideas of what a leader should be/say.

Nevermind that he'd be unable to accomplish much of anything.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

moths posted:

Time Warner (CNN) is something like Hillary's #6 top donor.

Oh man you figured it out, pack in in folks.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
[http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-had-several-abortions-kept-chelsea-for-political-appearances-bills-former-lover-says/

Finally, a line of attack that will sink Hillary!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/sex-scandal-gets-even-worse-alabama-governor?cid=sm_fb_maddow

Are the southern states in some sort of competition with Kansas or something?

quote:

The Birmingham News’ John Archibald published a brutal column today noting that Alabama’s state government is simply unraveling: the governor is mired in scandal; the lieutenant governor is widely seen as “unfit to serve”; the state House Speaker is currently awaiting trial on 23 felony counts; and the state Supreme Court’s chief justice is Roy Moore, whose crackpot views have already forced his ouster once, and who can hardly be counted on to adjudicate responsibly going forward.

“This is not a war,” Archibald concluded. “It’s a massacre, and annihilation. The very people Alabama elected to manage the state and help it to prosper are the ones who burned our village to the ground and salted the fields.”

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
WND is on the case!

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/lewandowski-prosecutor-outed-as-hillary-supporter/

I guess Corsi ran out of birther stories and has moved on to Trump conspiracies.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I'll never understand how it's so much easier for those of us in the military to not shoot random civilians from another country. We're literally trained to kill other people.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Boon posted:

I dont know how police are trained, but we would discuss that stuff extensively. I used to preach de-escalation, drill the continuum of force, and discuss the triad for deadly force (opportunity, capability, and intent). I used to walk the ship/pier and quiz watchstanders randomly on situations and how they'd act and why.

It's going to be different for infantry, but sailors are largely a security force with authorization for deadly force.

In almost every one of these situations with police, the video clearly shows that opporunity doesn't exist, and that kind of poo poo would lead to UCMJ proceedings.

I remember watching the Ferguson riots live and almost poo poo myself when one of the officers jumped out of the truck and immediately swept over the crowd with his rifle. gently caress.

Yeah that's what I was referring to. We had so many classes on how to deal with civilians and even how not to kill "the enemy" that I find it amazing that the same isn't done for regular rear end police.

I had heard that the Army tried to avoid enlisting former cops to become MPs and vice-versa, specifically that each side's training was so different that it was almost pointless to try to retrain.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Luigi Thirty posted:

Michigan's new "common sense" school bathroom rules take a slightly different approach: all the cis kids have to leave the bathroom before a trans kid can use it, and they can only use the bathrooms of the opposite sex with their parents' written permission, because parents should be involved in a child's process of identification. A state senator says this protects straight girls from trans boys.

http://www.j.mp/1VU0Vj7

Pretending to be a girl so you can get in the girl's bathroom is totally a viable strategy that won't get your rear end kicked in high school like every single day until your parents move you to a new district.

Their concern trolling is up there with the "rampant voter fraud" bullshit.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

FCKGW posted:

Excuse me I have a very extension of 80's movies on VHS that state otherwise

Yeah I forgot that boomers' frame of reference for trans people in bathrooms is Porky's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Fuuuuuuck that.

• Locked thread