Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
I'm going to rejoice that my supposed White Male Privilege finally means something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Maoist Pussy posted:

Nobody ever says "If The Bad Man wins I'm going to go live in Mexico!"

Maybe not mexico, but there are a bunch of central and south american states that will gladly take your middle class american wealth, and not threaten to kidnap or decapitate you.

I'd still carry a gun or two like all the loving time, but you could basically live in paradise for poverty money

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

plain blue jacket posted:

Then why wait for trump and not move now?

Air conditioning technology hasn't exactly reached that part of the world yet

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

plain blue jacket posted:

That's a legitimate answer

It's kind of a joke, but it's also kind of reality, and that's why zika and other mosquito borne illnesses are still an issue, because air conditioning isn't widely available outside of the US.

Also, DDT being banned doesn't help, because it did a really drat good job of controlling mosquitoes, but here we are.

BLARGHLE has issued a correction as of 10:00 on Mar 2, 2016

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Microwaves Mom posted:

Depends on the slave stock. I'm guessing we'll use prisoners of war as slaves, so I'll probably want to make sure I don't get any crazy jihadis. I'll have to make sure my slaves are weak willed.

I guess if we're using prisoners of war as slaves, then I'll have to reenlist and go die in some loving desert or something. Oh well, it must have been my time.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Microwaves Mom posted:

No need to bloody your own hands.

Just let me have this, damnit!

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Microwaves Mom posted:

Well let me get first looks at the slaves you bring back.

I'm not bringing poo poo back. I'm going full Three Kings, and setting myself up for a comfy expat retirement after I commit a bunch of state sanctioned war crimes that leave me unable to sleep at night

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Microwaves Mom posted:

woah woah woah son.

We're not rebuilding an empire we're demolishing it! There won't be anything left but glass and ash when we're done!

We're waging war the right way!

I didn't say it was an expat retirement in the desert, because why the gently caress would it be?

Anyway, I might be 32 years old, and 10 years out of the Air Force, but I would absolutely join back up if Trump became president, if only because that would be the only secure job in our increasingly volatile economy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Microwaves Mom posted:

If he becomes president I'm going to try and get a cabinet position with the sole points that I'm young, ambitious, and gonna make it great.

I'm sure there's a joke to be made here, but I haven't watched The Apprentice, so I'm not the one to make it.

So, instead, I'll make this pointless placeholder post, because that reflects our society somehow. I need another beer.

• Locked thread