Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I forgot how painfully slow this game updates :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Anyone find MPG horseshit? I can't figure it out how to maximize it, my tiny I4 is sucking up so much fuel and it's geared nicely, light car.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Gimme the dang unreal engine by Christmas tia

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

MrChips posted:

And just like that, another Dev Update!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-NLaO1dHlg

Steady progress is being made, plus those V10 and V16 engines sound pretty good indeed.

On the topic of the next challenge, I've made a tweak to the rules that will tighten up the racing considerably, and also make some of the larger, heavier bodies a fair bit more competitive. Having tested the changes out on the cars submitted for SASC-89, without any other tweaks to any of the cars, the fastest and slowest cars in each class lap one second per lap closer around the Automation test track than with the plain SASC-89 rules, and with some actual tuning it could drop considerably more too.

I'm so desperate for an update.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

MrChips posted:

Holy loving poo poo you guys, it's happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU_0UFZtQkQ

HOLY poo poo