Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Preordering Like I'm Rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Black Baby Goku posted:

Preordering Like I'm Rich

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*flashing Gamestop card to bouncer* It's cool, I'm a PowerUp Rewards member.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

tumor looking batty posted:

he shouldn't be working there if hes getting offended from you throwing benjamins (aka the drug dealer dollar bills) at him even though the game costs $59,99 US

Ironic that you say that actually, at my local GameStop I usually pay for games with an extra 100 dollar bill, which the guy at GameStop promises me he will mail to Nintendo HQ in an envelope. Been that way for going on ten years now. It's just to thank Nintendo and show them that I go above and beyond in terms of being a fan.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I put fun little stickers over whoever the hell they currently print on money and replace it with Mario bowser luigi peach daisy wario waliigi wolf link midna toad ect but green like the money. Always gives people a laugh at GStop

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Me, every time I am in Gamestop: Mind if I pay in Precursor Orbs?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
each and every hundo I rain into the virtual console is to spite the scrub-tier romtard Poors, out there fiddling with their loving nesticles

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

each and every hundo I rain into the virtual console is to spite the scrub-tier romtard Poors, out there fiddling with their loving nesticles

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Me, every time I am in Gamestop: Mind if I pay in Precursor Orbs?

HolePisser1982 posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Amiibos, eShop cards, or Club Nintendo coins....No one rides for free.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Dear Nintendo,

Yours,
L.T.C.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

:amiibo:
:2amiibos:
:midna:
:nintendo:
:sadnintendo:
:retrogames:
:yearofthegamer:
:yearofclassicgaming:
:crt:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Dear Nintendo,

Yours,
L.T.C.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

:amiibo:
:2amiibos:
:midna:
:nintendo:
:sadnintendo:
:retrogames:
:yearofthegamer:
:yearofclassicgaming:
:crt:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:homebrew: HD Remaster on a system that can still play the original game :homebrew:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

:homebrew: HD Remaster on a system that can still play the original game :homebrew:

It cannot play the GameCube version.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

It cannot play the GameCube version.

It can with homebrew, technically.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the wii u contains 4 small gamecubes, more than enough to handle Hyrule

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Dear Nintendo,

Yours,
L.T.C.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Cute girl at Gamestop, noticing me picking up my copy of Twilight Princess* Oh I love Zelda! He's so cute

*Me, immediately tearing my jacket off to reveal shirt underneath*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

*Cute girl at Gamestop, noticing me picking up my copy of Twilight Princess* Oh I love Zelda! He's so cute

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Gigante posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

It can with homebrew, technically.

It's still not hd fucker

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Dear Nintendo,

Yours,
L.T.C.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
living on muh special diet to save money for MORE amiibos (sorry for yelling haha)

basically its like this

Monday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Tuesday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Wednesday: Planters Peanuts all loving day in zip lock bags as individual meals
Thursday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Friday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Saturday: eating the cake mix out of old cake mix boxes we having laying around, good source of all the vitamins and minerals you need (FUNFETTI FTW)
Sunday: Fasting Day (NO FOOD)

basically this allows me to preorder every. mother. loving. amiibo. x2, and yes they know be by my first name at GameStop AND best buy.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Black Baby Goku posted:

living on muh special diet to save money for MORE amiibos (sorry for yelling haha)

basically its like this

Monday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Tuesday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Thursday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Friday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Saturday: eating the cake mix out of old cake mix boxes we having laying around, good source of all the vitamins and minerals you need (FUNFETTI FTW)

basically this allows me to preorder every. mother. loving. amiibo. x2, and yes they know be by my first name at GameStop AND best buy.

funfetti ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

basically its like this

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

basically its like this

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

basically its like this

You should say the cake is a lie when your eating the cake mix.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

You should say the cake is a lie when your eating the cake mix.

Well... In a way, it is

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Really digging this game again. Tears of light segments don't seem as tedious as I remember

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ohhhh I love me some loving 'Da. Lifting up heavy pots and going "mmph" as I lift them because I don't have the special glove to lift it easier and can't lift heavy objects without it [gamer wrist, elbow, and thumb] but I also make the "yahh" sound as I throw around floor fans and any liftable object trying to scour for change in my house because I need around 5 bucks to preorder the new Tingle Amiibo and the plasma seller is closed on the MOTHERFUCKING WEEKEND (seriously PA, you and your "laws can go fark themselves) but yeah exploring my own house for treasure is like living in a virtual reality Zelda game and hell I don't mind crawling around under tight spaces and when I light the stick I found outside using the gas stove imma explore the basement and burn some cobwebs. Hope those spiders don't mind a bit of fire hehehe 😜 but seriously EweeeskillitwithfiregHahaha

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Ohhhh I love me some loving 'Da. Lifting up heavy pots and going "mmph" as I lift them because I don't have the special glove to lift it easier and can't lift heavy objects without it [gamer wrist, elbow, and thumb] but I also make the "yahh" sound as I throw around floor fans and any liftable object trying to scour for change in my house because I need around 5 bucks to preorder the new Tingle Amiibo and the plasma seller is closed on the MOTHERFUCKING WEEKEND (seriously PA, you and your "laws can go fark themselves) but yeah exploring my own house for treasure is like living in a virtual reality Zelda game and hell I don't mind crawling around under tight spaces and when I light the stick I found outside using the gas stove imma explore the basement and burn some cobwebs. Hope those spiders don't mind a bit of fire hehehe 😜 but seriously EweeeskillitwithfiregHahaha
*the Yikes emoticon, only when the guy walks in the door slams shut until he kills several Stalfos*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Saying this with my mouth open but teeth touching each other]

Erhmmmagawwwd erhmmmaaagawwwd link is a fuzzing HUNK! So hawt! Want to glomp his hiney! XD.

>.<

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

*the Yikes emoticon, only when the guy walks in the door slams shut until he kills several Stalfos*

:goon: Let's make this happen!

:10bux: :10bux: :10bux:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jumping up and down like I'm retarded and holding an n64 controller fighting Parasitic Armored Arachnid "Gohma"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Me, Deku Tree interior: oh cool. Nice big open room. Wow this looks cool

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

NNNNOOOOOPPPPEEEEEEE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

23 is number 1

• Locked thread