Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku is completely high out of his mind on crack and at this point it's just sad.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Even the motherfucking 'Pool loves the Zelda

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Ohhhh I love me some loving 'Da. Lifting up heavy pots and going "mmph" as I lift them because I don't have the special glove to lift it easier and can't lift heavy objects without it [gamer wrist, elbow, and thumb] but I also make the "yahh" sound as I throw around floor fans and any liftable object trying to scour for change in my house because I need around 5 bucks to preorder the new Tingle Amiibo and the plasma seller is closed on the MOTHERFUCKING WEEKEND (seriously PA, you and your "laws can go fark themselves) but yeah exploring my own house for treasure is like living in a virtual reality Zelda game and hell I don't mind crawling around under tight spaces and when I light the stick I found outside using the gas stove imma explore the basement and burn some cobwebs. Hope those spiders don't mind a bit of fire hehehe 😜 but seriously EweeeskillitwithfiregHahaha

Tingle Amiibo sounds awesome

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Ohhhh I love me some loving 'Da. Lifting up heavy pots and going "mmph" as I lift them because I don't have the special glove to lift it easier and can't lift heavy objects without it [gamer wrist, elbow, and thumb] but I also make the "yahh" sound as I throw around floor fans and any liftable object trying to scour for change in my house because I need around 5 bucks to preorder the new Tingle Amiibo and the plasma seller is closed on the MOTHERFUCKING WEEKEND (seriously PA, you and your "laws can go fark themselves) but yeah exploring my own house for treasure is like living in a virtual reality Zelda game and hell I don't mind crawling around under tight spaces and when I light the stick I found outside using the gas stove imma explore the basement and burn some cobwebs. Hope those spiders don't mind a bit of fire hehehe 😜 but seriously EweeeskillitwithfiregHahaha

:nsa:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

drawn by a fake gamer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

drawn by a fake gamer

The Legend of Zilda for the Xbox 360

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah... Marvell comics? Pffft hahaha. I'll stick with masterpieces of art from my boys Otomo and Miura thank you VERY much

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

drawn by a fake gamer

right handed link... that's a Fail

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Gigante posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Zelda on a 360. What the gently caress Marvel. :catstare:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yeah... Marvell comics? Pffft hahaha. I'll stick with masterpieces of art from my boys Otomo and Miura thank you VERY much

me 2

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
just typing the name Otomo made me walk by my 6 volumes of akira and gently touch my fingers upon the bindings

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

just typing the name Otomo made me walk by my 6 volumes of akira and gently touch my fingers upon the bindings

Powerful...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

"No one manga should have all that power" -Kanye West, on Akira

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I read a bad manga where the opening chapter was the main character (mid-20s college dropout, alcoholic) sitting alone in his room playing Dark Souls for days on end, which was awesome

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
theres a show called welcome to the N.H.K which was basically my life for a solid year + and I see a lot of those traits in other posters here too. drat good show

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

he right

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/586360975151927297

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

hes right

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[flipping to the last page of Akira, and putting it down after a marathon session]: I'm finished!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nice

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

this is in the hd rerelease

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

that kind of thing is in every hd rerelease

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Goat posted:

?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
that's a bird person from wind waker and a weird child link isnt it? shouldn't those not be a thing in this timeline or yet in this timeline

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Goat posted:

that's a bird person from wind waker and a weird child link isnt it? shouldn't those not be a thing in this timeline or yet in this timeline

actually doesn't skyward sword come first anyway in the timeline?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

ohhh.. apologies.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the zelda timeline.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think the timeline is cool

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

10 years and I still can't solve the jumping puzzle to get the master sword

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doctor Goat posted:

it's the Chozo drawings from Zero Mission...mother of god

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Weird Child Link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

to me every zelda game is independent of each other except for oot & mm.

• Locked thread