Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i didn't even buy wind waker hd, so i doubt i'll get this, even though i only played the non-canonical version featuring Right-Handed Link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Black Baby Goku posted:

living on muh special diet to save money for MORE amiibos (sorry for yelling haha)

basically its like this

Monday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Tuesday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Wednesday: Planters Peanuts all loving day in zip lock bags as individual meals
Thursday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Friday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Saturday: eating the cake mix out of old cake mix boxes we having laying around, good source of all the vitamins and minerals you need (FUNFETTI FTW)
Sunday: Fasting Day (NO FOOD)

basically this allows me to preorder every. mother. loving. amiibo. x2, and yes they know be by my first name at GameStop AND best buy.

funfetti ftw

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

drawn by a fake gamer

right handed link... that's a Fail

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the zelda timeline.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

man nurse posted:

You start with a bigger wallet and the game no longer tells you what blue or red rupees are worth every time you pick one up now. They cut down the amount of bugs you need to hunt and you can instantly transform to wolf and back without speaking to Midna. There's of course gamepad inventory and gyroscope aiming. Those are all the quality of life improvements off the top of my head.

It's really weird playing this with the gamecube world orientation, I only ever played the wii version. Motion controls aren't an option in the HD edition btw.

how will I know how much rupees a blue rupee or a red rupee is worth now? first they dumb down the triforce hunt and now this. i'm a hardcore gamer and i want to know how many rupees I'm picking up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

tumor looking batty posted:

When the clerk at EB Games said the price of the game, I lost the sense of myself, what heart surgery patients call an "outer body experience". There I was floating above my body and the clerk and Twilight Princess and the cash register of EB Games, the e=mc^2 equation and the pythagorean theroem were floating by me as the clerk restated the price of the game

laughing out loud

• Locked thread