Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

farsel posted:

it's probably 90 dollars here in australia

all ninty games are $80

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

Even the motherfucking 'Pool loves the Zelda

drawn by a fake gamer

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

to me every zelda game is independent of each other except for oot & mm.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tumor looking batty posted:

yeah i think the timelin e is bullshit

apparently people try to do this for final fantasy as well which is completely insane

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im beggining to fill nmy walls like russel crowe in a beautiful mind with theories connecting all the universes of the famed call of duty series

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

man nurse posted:

Motion controls aren't an option in the HD edition btw.

good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

It's canon that every final fantasy game takes place in the same universe but each game is its own planet

Final Fantasy. One of the most well-known RPG franchises in the world, with a Japanese fanbase that rivals that of Dragon Quest. The first thing about these games that people will talk about (aside from “play FF7 first”) is that each game is set in its own world, completely unrelated to each other. I personally believe that the general consensus is lazy and unimaginative, filled with people who can’t be bothered to observe the possibility of a much broader aspect. In this theory, I will not only present what I believe is the chronological order of the Final Fantasy series, but also provide as much evidence as I can find. If you disapprove of the very concept of this thread, there is nothing obligating you to continue reading. If you find a serious flaw in this theory, please explain your reasoning in a professional manner. This does not include the fact that it’s a theory attempting to connect the franchise as a whole. Before we get started, here are some things to point out first:

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/61297-Final-Fantasy-Timeline-Theory-%28Research-Included%29

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hell dont ask me, im the one calling these people insaen

• Locked thread