Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Probably me mate... When's it come out. I gotta beat it in time for Zeldathon 16.

I think its out already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I remember TP living up to its initials back in the day.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They added a new "dungeon" in this mode thats just 60 textureless brown boxes with waves of enemies. Nintendo proves once again their prowess.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:bloodborne:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:darksouls2: lets make this happen folks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:homebrew: HD Remaster on a system that can still play the original game :homebrew:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

It cannot play the GameCube version.

It can with homebrew, technically.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

*Cute girl at Gamestop, noticing me picking up my copy of Twilight Princess* Oh I love Zelda! He's so cute

*Me, immediately tearing my jacket off to reveal shirt underneath*

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

23 is number 1

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I read a bad manga where the opening chapter was the main character (mid-20s college dropout, alcoholic) sitting alone in his room playing Dark Souls for days on end, which was awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doctor Goat posted:

that's a bird person from wind waker and a weird child link isnt it? shouldn't those not be a thing in this timeline or yet in this timeline

it's the Chozo drawings from Zero Mission...mother of god

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

apparently people try to do this for final fantasy as well which is completely insane

It's canon that every final fantasy game takes place in the same universe but each game is its own planet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's BS in the final fantasy IV PSP spin off that sucked rear end the story was that the bad guy was eating all of the planets that the other FF games take place on and you have to save the space time continuum

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

die hard 3 when they steal all the gold from new york but instead they deliver it to Nintendo

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bruce Willis completely naked wearing an I Hate Niggers sign standing outside of world Nintendo at Rockefeller Plaza.

• Locked thread