Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I remember TP living up to its initials back in the day.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if it was like 20-30 bucks i'd get it TBH. but nintendo released it at 60 for some reason

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah they didnt get the memo that when u rerelease a super old game with up-rezzed textures u dont charge full price for it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Honestly, it should be 90 dollars. Would keep all the less loyal scrub-tier fans who have less money to give to Nintendo off our level (SUPERFANS)

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

:havlat:It's the best Zelda game of all time :havlat: and anyone who disagrees can just :fuckoff:

Oh great you posted a 15 year old reviews from someone who would soon be fired for not following the rules? :downsbravo: Wooow. Big. loving. Deal. It's an incredible game and the wolf :cabot: mmmm just gives me those feels of exploring a cool world, not to mention how schawwwweeet midna is as a character :qfg:

Nintendo just take all my :retrogames: and hell even a little extra because yes I will be buying 2 of each Amiibo because one to use and one to collect as mom always said good things come in pairs (my twin brother agrees) :lesnick:

Basically to all the Haters and doubters I say this: Nintendo has always been win, and they always WILL be win. Now back to my 3ds playing muh pokkemans [Bill Cisby as a Pokemon... Imagine it hahaha]. Goddamn peace out haters! :fry:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Me at GameStop, seeing Midna riding wolf link Amiibo: Squee! :petdog:

GameStop minion :pram: : would joo like to preorder anything on the list

Me :shibe: : you bet your loving rear end I would. Seriously. Shut up. And take my muhfukken money!

*preorders 2 of each new Amiibo and hell about 15 diff. 3ds RPGs [gotta love Em all] :tenbux: :tenbux:

loll

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Me, every time I am in Gamestop: Mind if I pay in Precursor Orbs?

HolePisser1982 posted:

each and every hundo I rain into the virtual console is to spite the scrub-tier romtard Poors, out there fiddling with their loving nesticles

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Dear Nintendo,

Yours,
L.T.C.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

living on muh special diet to save money for MORE amiibos (sorry for yelling haha)

basically its like this

Monday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Tuesday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Wednesday: Planters Peanuts all loving day in zip lock bags as individual meals
Thursday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Friday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Saturday: eating the cake mix out of old cake mix boxes we having laying around, good source of all the vitamins and minerals you need (FUNFETTI FTW)
Sunday: Fasting Day (NO FOOD)

basically this allows me to preorder every. mother. loving. amiibo. x2, and yes they know be by my first name at GameStop AND best buy.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

yeah i think the timelin e is bullshit

same. who cares about that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

man nurse posted:

Motion controls aren't an option in the HD edition btw.

i like the wii controls but it's no biggie

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I've had this game for a week now and still haven't gotten past the opening five minutes. Too busy walking around and beholding the amazing mind blowing splendor that is this total graphical overhaul. Nintendo knocks it again not just out of the park, but into the stratosphere.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

"I'm sorry did you say 6 hundred dollars?" Swear to Christ that's what I told the clerk at EB Games. "Six benjimens?" And tyeah when he said the actual price, was absolutely floorded

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

When the clerk at EB Games said the price of the game, I lost the sense of myself, what heart surgery patients call an "outer body experience". There I was floating above my body and the clerk and Twilight Princess and the cash register of EB Games, the e=mc^2 equation and the pythagorean theroem were floating by me as the clerk restated the price of the game

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

• Locked thread