Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:cabot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:darksouls::feelsgood:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

living on muh special diet to save money for MORE amiibos (sorry for yelling haha)

basically its like this

Monday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Tuesday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Wednesday: Planters Peanuts all loving day in zip lock bags as individual meals
Thursday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Friday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Saturday: eating the cake mix out of old cake mix boxes we having laying around, good source of all the vitamins and minerals you need (FUNFETTI FTW)
Sunday: Fasting Day (NO FOOD)

basically this allows me to preorder every. mother. loving. amiibo. x2, and yes they know be by my first name at GameStop AND best buy.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku is completely high out of his mind on crack and at this point it's just sad.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

that's a bird person from wind waker and a weird child link isnt it? shouldn't those not be a thing in this timeline or yet in this timeline

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mabels big day posted:

it improved the space in my real life wallet too

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I've had this game for a week now and still haven't gotten past the opening five minutes. Too busy walking around and beholding the amazing mind blowing splendor that is this total graphical overhaul. Nintendo knocks it again not just out of the park, but into the stratosphere.

It's just beautiful, isn't it? It just really is beautiful.

• Locked thread