Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:havlat:It's the best Zelda game of all time :havlat: and anyone who disagrees can just :fuckoff:

Oh great you posted a 15 year old reviews from someone who would soon be fired for not following the rules? :downsbravo: Wooow. Big. loving. Deal. It's an incredible game and the wolf :cabot: mmmm just gives me those feels of exploring a cool world, not to mention how schawwwweeet midna is as a character :qfg:

Nintendo just take all my :retrogames: and hell even a little extra because yes I will be buying 2 of each Amiibo because one to use and one to collect as mom always said good things come in pairs (my twin brother agrees) :lesnick:

Basically to all the Haters and doubters I say this: Nintendo has always been win, and they always WILL be win. Now back to my 3ds playing muh pokkemans [Bill Cisby as a Pokemon... Imagine it hahaha]. Goddamn peace out haters! :fry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Preordered in triplicate. I actually said "Shut up and take money" to the guy working at GameStop, but I don't think he got the reference. He seemed kind of offended. Prolly shouldn't have said it while he was trying to sell me the strategy guide (which I also ended up buying)

What's up fellow strategy guide buyer?!:20bux::ms::rms::w00t:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Me at GameStop, seeing Midna riding wolf link Amiibo: Squee! :petdog:

GameStop minion :pram: : would joo like to preorder anything on the list

Me :shibe: : you bet your loving rear end I would. Seriously. Shut up. And take my muhfukken money!

*preorders 2 of each new Amiibo and hell about 15 diff. 3ds RPGs [gotta love Em all] :tenbux: :tenbux:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Me in GameStop knowing I have 1 year replacement disc guarantee (lol imagine this said in the New Orleans style voice): :peanut:

Oh and here's my twin brother cuz we got two bioootch!! :peanut:

Mom knows we need two! Oh hell yeah momma!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:amiibo:
:2amiibos:
:midna:
:nintendo:
:sadnintendo:
:retrogames:
:yearofthegamer:
:yearofclassicgaming:
:crt:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Preordering Like I'm Rich

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I put fun little stickers over whoever the hell they currently print on money and replace it with Mario bowser luigi peach daisy wario waliigi wolf link midna toad ect but green like the money. Always gives people a laugh at GStop

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

each and every hundo I rain into the virtual console is to spite the scrub-tier romtard Poors, out there fiddling with their loving nesticles

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

*Cute girl at Gamestop, noticing me picking up my copy of Twilight Princess* Oh I love Zelda! He's so cute

*Me, immediately tearing my jacket off to reveal shirt underneath*

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
living on muh special diet to save money for MORE amiibos (sorry for yelling haha)

basically its like this

Monday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Tuesday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Wednesday: Planters Peanuts all loving day in zip lock bags as individual meals
Thursday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Friday: Beefaroni! Day! OH HELL Yes, its beef a mother loving roni, like a bawssss breakfast, LUNCH, and dinner, drinking my goddamn tap water all day
Saturday: eating the cake mix out of old cake mix boxes we having laying around, good source of all the vitamins and minerals you need (FUNFETTI FTW)
Sunday: Fasting Day (NO FOOD)

basically this allows me to preorder every. mother. loving. amiibo. x2, and yes they know be by my first name at GameStop AND best buy.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

You should say the cake is a lie when your eating the cake mix.

Well... In a way, it is

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ohhhh I love me some loving 'Da. Lifting up heavy pots and going "mmph" as I lift them because I don't have the special glove to lift it easier and can't lift heavy objects without it [gamer wrist, elbow, and thumb] but I also make the "yahh" sound as I throw around floor fans and any liftable object trying to scour for change in my house because I need around 5 bucks to preorder the new Tingle Amiibo and the plasma seller is closed on the MOTHERFUCKING WEEKEND (seriously PA, you and your "laws can go fark themselves) but yeah exploring my own house for treasure is like living in a virtual reality Zelda game and hell I don't mind crawling around under tight spaces and when I light the stick I found outside using the gas stove imma explore the basement and burn some cobwebs. Hope those spiders don't mind a bit of fire hehehe 😜 but seriously EweeeskillitwithfiregHahaha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Saying this with my mouth open but teeth touching each other]

Erhmmmagawwwd erhmmmaaagawwwd link is a fuzzing HUNK! So hawt! Want to glomp his hiney! XD.

>.<

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

*the Yikes emoticon, only when the guy walks in the door slams shut until he kills several Stalfos*

:goon: Let's make this happen!

:10bux: :10bux: :10bux:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jumping up and down like I'm retarded and holding an n64 controller fighting Parasitic Armored Arachnid "Gohma"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Me, Deku Tree interior: oh cool. Nice big open room. Wow this looks cool

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

NNNNOOOOOPPPPEEEEEEE!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah... Marvell comics? Pffft hahaha. I'll stick with masterpieces of art from my boys Otomo and Miura thank you VERY much

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
just typing the name Otomo made me walk by my 6 volumes of akira and gently touch my fingers upon the bindings

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
theres a show called welcome to the N.H.K which was basically my life for a solid year + and I see a lot of those traits in other posters here too. drat good show

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

hes right

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[flipping to the last page of Akira, and putting it down after a marathon session]: I'm finished!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Goat posted:

this is in the hd rerelease

?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Goat posted:

that's a bird person from wind waker and a weird child link isnt it? shouldn't those not be a thing in this timeline or yet in this timeline

actually doesn't skyward sword come first anyway in the timeline?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think the timeline is cool

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I voted with my wallet and the votes are in! Nintendo and Amiibos are the winner and so are you (a winner are yuo!!! LOL!)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

tumor looking batty posted:

"I'm sorry did you say 6 hundred dollars?" Swear to Christ that's what I told the clerk at EB Games. "Six benjimens?" And tyeah when he said the actual price, was absolutely floorded

tumor looking batty posted:

When the clerk at EB Games said the price of the game, I lost the sense of myself, what heart surgery patients call an "outer body experience". There I was floating above my body and the clerk and Twilight Princess and the cash register of EB Games, the e=mc^2 equation and the pythagorean theroem were floating by me as the clerk restated the price of the game

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

• Locked thread