Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yeah... Marvell comics? Pffft hahaha. I'll stick with masterpieces of art from my boys Otomo and Miura thank you VERY much

me 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

this is in the hd rerelease

that kind of thing is in every hd rerelease

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

that's a bird person from wind waker and a weird child link isnt it? shouldn't those not be a thing in this timeline or yet in this timeline

ohhh.. apologies.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

same. who cares about that

people who like that kind of thing. :P

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

a bay posted:

This was the last one of these I played and it was smooth sailing all the way to the Sandy Cenotaph but nothing seemed to work on Armor Arrhumbis and when I looked it up it turned out I missed the Magic Beans way earlier so that is pretty much when I realized that I have grown out of these games

u mean u shyed away from the first challenging scenario u found yourself in :P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

a bay posted:

Nno way man I just dont get enough game time so I usually have to skip stuff if it sems like it might not be worth the trouble like the Iron keep in Dark Souls 2. Anyway Im gonna go post in Gbs so I will check you on the flip side homies

dont worry, u dont have to explain yourself to me. but if you play games more often and for longer then you wouldnt have problems like this though so you should consider trying that

• Locked thread