Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bobnumerotres posted:

if it was like 20-30 bucks i'd get it TBH. but nintendo released it at 60 for some reason

omg

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Honestly, it should be 90 dollars. Would keep all the less loyal scrub-tier fans who have less money to give to Nintendo off our level (SUPERFANS)

I want to pay five golden manbabies for the game LEgend of Zelda: Twilight PRincess

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Black Baby Goku posted:

:havlat:It's the best Zelda game of all time :havlat: and anyone who disagrees can just :fuckoff:

Oh great you posted a 15 year old reviews from someone who would soon be fired for not following the rules? :downsbravo: Wooow. Big. loving. Deal. It's an incredible game and the wolf :cabot: mmmm just gives me those feels of exploring a cool world, not to mention how schawwwweeet midna is as a character :qfg:

Nintendo just take all my :retrogames: and hell even a little extra because yes I will be buying 2 of each Amiibo because one to use and one to collect as mom always said good things come in pairs (my twin brother agrees) :lesnick:

Basically to all the Haters and doubters I say this: Nintendo has always been win, and they always WILL be win. Now back to my 3ds playing muh pokkemans [Bill Cisby as a Pokemon... Imagine it hahaha]. Goddamn peace out haters! :fry:

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Preordered in triplicate. I actually said "Shut up and take money" to the guy working at GameStop, but I don't think he got the reference. He seemed kind of offended. Prolly shouldn't have said it while he was trying to sell me the strategy guide (which I also ended up buying)

he shouldn't be working there if hes getting offended from you throwing benjamins (aka the drug dealer dollar bills) at him even though the game costs $59,99 US

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Black Baby Goku posted:

Preordering Like I'm Rich

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Gigante posted:

Even the motherfucking 'Pool loves the Zelda

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

he right

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/586360975151927297

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

trying to jack off posted:

to me every zelda game is independent of each other except for oot & mm.

yeah i think the timelin e is bullshit

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Absolutely blown away by this title so far, just an incredible experience. THe graphical overhaul is incredible. It looks like a completely new game, and definitely not one released in twenty aught six.M Really incredible work, Based Nintendo has done it again. Thinking of ordering another copy just to help them out and vote with my wallet that I love these HD total graphic overhaul rereleases

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Oh you thought Ninty wouldn't improve the wallet size in this one, the HD remake of TP? THink again niggah

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I've had this game for a week now and still haven't gotten past the opening five minutes. Too busy walking around and beholding the amazing mind blowing splendor that is this total graphical overhaul. Nintendo knocks it again not just out of the park, but into the stratosphere.

That's good to hear. I bought 3 copies on Tuesday, one for meself, another for my friend and another just incase one of them broke. Feels so winning good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

When the clerk at EB Games said the price of the game, I thought I was having a seizure. I thought my heart why blocking the blood to me brain and the part of my brain that hears was dying froom lack of oxygen. 60 dollars? Are you freaking k*dding me?? Wow, winsome 8-)

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

"I'm sorry did you say 6 hundred dollars?" Swear to Christ that's what I told the clerk at EB Games. "Six benjimens?" And tyeah when he said the actual price, was absolutely floorded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

When the clerk at EB Games said the price of the game, I lost the sense of myself, what heart surgery patients call an "outer body experience". There I was floating above my body and the clerk and Twilight Princess and the cash register of EB Games, the e=mc^2 equation and the pythagorean theroem were floating by me as the clerk restated the price of the game

• Locked thread