Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

:havlat:It's the best Zelda game of all time :havlat: and anyone who disagrees can just :fuckoff:

Oh great you posted a 15 year old reviews from someone who would soon be fired for not following the rules? :downsbravo: Wooow. Big. loving. Deal. It's an incredible game and the wolf :cabot: mmmm just gives me those feels of exploring a cool world, not to mention how schawwwweeet midna is as a character :qfg:

Nintendo just take all my :retrogames: and hell even a little extra because yes I will be buying 2 of each Amiibo because one to use and one to collect as mom always said good things come in pairs (my twin brother agrees) :lesnick:

Basically to all the Haters and doubters I say this: Nintendo has always been win, and they always WILL be win. Now back to my 3ds playing muh pokkemans [Bill Cisby as a Pokemon... Imagine it hahaha]. Goddamn peace out haters! :fry:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

each and every hundo I rain into the virtual console is to spite the scrub-tier romtard Poors, out there fiddling with their loving nesticles

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Dear Nintendo,

Yours,
L.T.C.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Cute girl at Gamestop, noticing me picking up my copy of Twilight Princess* Oh I love Zelda! He's so cute

*Me, immediately tearing my jacket off to reveal shirt underneath*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Even the motherfucking 'Pool loves the Zelda

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

drawn by a fake gamer

The Legend of Zilda for the Xbox 360

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

just typing the name Otomo made me walk by my 6 volumes of akira and gently touch my fingers upon the bindings

Powerful...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

"No one manga should have all that power" -Kanye West, on Akira

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nice

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Weird Child Link

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

I voted with my wallet and the votes are in! Nintendo and Amiibos are the winner and so are you (a winner are yuo!!! LOL!)

After consulting with doctors, a tearful BBG makes the decision to take His loving Wallet off of life support. The Imp Zone holds a moment of silence for the departed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Goldmine

• Locked thread